• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats; A New Forest

Tasteless

Boink Bean
tumblr_mp1vtykYKp1reyd4yo1_500.gif

Hundreds and hundred of miles away, and years after the original clans Thunder, Shadow, Wind, and River; a new forest has been found, and it houses different Warriors. They are long broken off of the originals clans, for centuries these clans have made themselves unique from their originals. Sunclan, Leafclan, and Soundclan. These clans still follow the Warrior Code, and still enter Starclan. The clans have broken off from their original clans not as rebels or traitors, but to spread around. The new clans have a few distinct features of their previous clans even to this day despite the vast moons they've been separated.

Sunclan: Originally from Windclan

• Live in dry Plains & Forest

• Hunt Rabbits, Birds, Mice.

• Good Relationship with Leafclan

• Poor Relationship with Soundclan

Leafclan: Originally from Thunderclan

• shelter themselves in the Forest

• Hunt Squirrels, Birds, Rabbits

• Good Relationship with other clans

• Is a rather neautral clan, but defend themselves ruthlessly

Soundclan: Originally from Shadowclan

• Live in Marsh & Forest

• Hunt Frogs, Water Fowls, Mice

• Good Relationship with Leafclan

• Poor Relationship with Sunclan

Sunclan Territory (Without the human building of course)

image-jpg.78333

Leafclan Territory

image-jpg.78331

Sounclan Territory

image-jpg.78334

Gathering Place (Broken Tree Hollow)

image-jpg.78329

Rules

• Godmodding is a definite no.

• I love details. So I'd like to see seven sentences per post.

• Blood will be spilt. War will happen. Rivalry, Drama, Death, and sadness will be present.

Fade to black; when mating.

• These rules may not be broken. Yet the warrior code may be broken.

• I'd like at least three cats to be made per user. One for each clan, yet this is up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonKitten said:
I'd be golden. I know you will do a good job in being the gm so take me as yours
I enjoy your interest. It's glad to see some people still enjoy the series. Despite its age.

Major ranks still open:

Leader of Sunclan.

Deputy of SoundClan.

Deputy of Sunclan.

Medicine Cat of SunClan.

Medicine Cat of LeafClan.

Warrior Name: Emberfang

Clan: Sunclan

Personality:

Emberfang is not typically what others would call “catty”. Although to that term, she is short-tempered and has a habit of spitting at those who tend to peeve her off. Despite her being short tempered, Emberfang is a loving, caring cat with a defensive side. She also has a knack for fighting; whether it be when she’s in danger or when another is in danger.

Appearance:

(In my opinion, Emberfang is a very beautiful cat.)

VHmJulXqXQQkiBepsh6xE5AKEvOM7_vev8ePEqt_Cvaee0W2bwJoE77hF1MQvOqCAOUIjwAcd06fZ9NPhbgVk3SSJSTvJZrZW0_v3afkpOp-b-exBzBMKqf0ZLSYGEZ4x8o8j3UO

Family:

Emberfang has no siblings. She was the only one in the “litter” and her parents are deceased from battles.

Apprentice/Mentor:

Emberfang is a full-fledged warrior without an apprentice.

Mate:

N/A

BrokenLyrics said:

Warrior Name: Emberfang

Clan: Sunclan

Personality:

Emberfang is not typically what others would call “catty”. Although to that term, she is short-tempered and has a habit of spitting at those who tend to peeve her off. Despite her being short tempered, Emberfang is a loving, caring cat with a defensive side. She also has a knack for fighting; whether it be when she’s in danger or when another is in danger.

Appearance:

(In my opinion, Emberfang is a very beautiful cat.)

VHmJulXqXQQkiBepsh6xE5AKEvOM7_vev8ePEqt_Cvaee0W2bwJoE77hF1MQvOqCAOUIjwAcd06fZ9NPhbgVk3SSJSTvJZrZW0_v3afkpOp-b-exBzBMKqf0ZLSYGEZ4x8o8j3UO

Family:

Emberfang has no siblings. She was the only one in the “litter” and her parents are deceased from battles.

Apprentice/Mentor:

Emberfang is a full-fledged warrior without an apprentice.

Mate:

N/A
Accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back