Warhammer 40k

I agree with Strun. It's going to be a win-win situation. If the orks somehow end up controlling the galaxy, they'll get what they want. War. If they don't control the galaxy, they'll still get war. (> :) )

lol this world is a radioactive hellhole that will be toxic for thousands of years lets settle down and raise kids

I know this maybe hard to understand but when a world is a hive world the environment is toxic nothing grows it is irradiated and polluted. Now take that hell hole and sparkle it with hundreds of nukes goign off, then add in nuclear winter. Ok that is this world you planning to colonize a hellhole where life can not exit. i just find it funny.

also the eldar still maintain some maiden worlds to colonize latter prefect utopias fit for living.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could change your focus to say there was some kind of ancient eldar relic on the planet, and the humans just colonized over it, and now that their gone, it's time to get it back.

@Psyker StrunLokSingh

I'ts cool man, there are actually a lot of Eldar Pathfinders that make bases on Death Worlds because they like the adventure. So it's not uncommon to find Eldar there, but I have to agree with the others that it's unlikely they will colonize a Death World, but they would most certainly monitor it if they see something in the future that would make them think it's worth it.

ArisenMoon said:
You could change your focus to say there was some kind of ancient eldar relic on the planet, and the humans just colonized over it, and now that their gone, it's time to get it back.
@Psyker StrunLokSingh
That seems interesting . . .

MrThe said:
I'ts cool man, there are actually a lot of Eldar Pathfinders that make bases on Death Worlds because they like the adventure. So it's not uncommon to find Eldar there, but I have to agree with the others that it's unlikely they will colonize a Death World, but they would most certainly monitor it if they see something in the future that would make them think it's worth it.
My plan was to send only a few eldar there to see how bad it would end up, or if it is their best option out there.

Hey guys did you check out the overview again? It's important announcement so you don't get confused.

Hey guys what are all your favorite Armies? (AKA favorite Space Marine Chapter/Imperial Guard Regiment/Craftworld/Ork Klan (pick only one)) My Favorite Space Marine Chapter is THE LEGION OF THE DAMNED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back