Warhammer 40k

Technically the mechanicus don't have the authority to call exterminatus on an imperial world. But in this event they cannot allow the titan to be claimed by chaos so its destruction is paramount, and the rest of the world just happens to detonate thanks to an instability in the reactor network. and orbital fire support from the surrounding fleet. At least that is what the report will say.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don;t think a gellar field protects from the warp just keeps real space safe in the warp. Though it would makes sense for them to do so .

I'd like to join...

*questions fall out of box*

is this still open?

How much knowledge related to warhammer universe do I need to make a CS?

how much do you know abotu 40k it seems like the bar is low enough for newcomers to join in

Karcen said:
how much do you know abotu 40k it seems like the bar is low enough for newcomers to join in
Uhh......

Names.

Orcs(Waaaagh, red makes things faster, somehow figure out ways to make stuff work),

Emperor(guy now relying on machine to live, holding empire's systems with his power and stuff)

Also space marines. They use bolters.

I find it far less than basic.

@Karcen My thinking was just that it would make it very difficult for any portal to open inside of the area because that involves opening the warp. It was just an Idea though so I would be happy to change it if people didn't like it.

Sorry for not posting in the main thread, I am currently on my phone so I can't do all the things I would like. I will respond to any contacts the moment I can.

hopefully a small force of eldar won't invade terra in a front on assault this time lol

I know. That's why I referred to the Fall. As in when that trans-snake lady/guy "ate" them up.

Just an update on my Klan: I added the history.

And just a question to think about: Who do you think will control the galaxy? I think orks will simply because of the Gestalt Field.

they have had 60 million years to try they have failed with GW in charge it will be chaos

GW did mention something about a reboot of 40k. Warhammer Fantasy ended with Chaos destroying everything. I suppose GW might do something similar with 40k.

Besides, the orks won't control the galaxy. They already have what they want. Constant war. "In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back