Warhammer 40k

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

Welcome to Warhammer 40k Guys!

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't really be able to reply until late Tuesday, cause I am away from a comp.

Hey, this seems iteresting. Just wondering, do we have to play space marines or could I use an Explorator fleet of the adeptus mechanicus. Also I'm presuming that this fight on the planet isn't the whole story or this will be one very short RP with 5 spacemarine companies ready to deploy.

Im fairly certain you can post other groups than astartes. And the current planetary battle is just the opening stages of what will be an expanding crusade across several star systems. So many more rps to come from that.

Ok cool, I'll work on a CS and post later. However just as a note I will try to post as often as possible but not currently at home so the internet may be shaky.

Sup guys! Scaver, So Good to have you bro! I see you like the Mechanicum bro. I love that, it makes it so much more interesting to have more factions. I can't wait to find out what your fleet is up to! But No Spoilers OK?

Something funny happened at church today. Ok so I was sitting by a friend and he saw someone he didn't recognize. So he said to me "Hey do you recognize that kid?" And I didn't. So I say "Oh my gosh he's a Genestealer!"

I was thinking he could be dead. Actually I was planning on having this rebellion be a Tzeentchian plot, so you could totally make him dead.

i'll see when i post i explaiend the way the chapter works more without well much more than one guy

Ok i'll respond right after dinner. I just set the table. Oh also i'm working on a zombie apocalypse RP too, so i may have to juggle the two a bit. Well brb.

hmm does the mecanicus even have the authority to declare exnerminatus on an imperial world

I was actually wondering the same thing. If it was a forge world, perhaps, but I assume the planet is a hive city to some degree.

technically they can't the mechnicum is its own sovereign entity thanks to the treaty of mars they get to run their worlds how they want and worship what they want but they can't burn a world because they want if it belongs to the imperium. Time for thouth to strike

this is a slight warning for anyone reading my post i like to exaggerate and embellish things to make it sound better and more dramatic not everything is as grand in reality as i state in posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back