• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Magi [OPEN] (Character Creation and OOC)

Main
Here
Anything I should know about the fires of hell compared to other fires before I write with the assumption that they are otherwise normal beyond their origins?

Anything I should know about the fires of hell compared to other fires before I write with the assumption that they are otherwise normal beyond their origins?
Simply put its magic fire that can only be put out by demonic or angelic magic f equal or greater power or by another power that's overwhelmingly stringer then the magic that was put into the spell that generated it

So as an update.

Cherry and Crimson
Rose
Manta and Neptune
Wisp and Mimi
Kodoku
Sage
Agnes
Faith Westmore
Keesha Sekhmet
Asdreum

At the Library.

Saber and Cress are at the Mirror Maze

Pozuzy and Piper, probably Nekelett too.

Green, Celest and Obsethine are at the Rainbow Fields

Andalm
Cerralei
Moon
Saiotiga/ Armaros

Are going somewhere...

Sekhemi is heading towards the Castle. I THINK that's everyone so far.

So as an update.

Cherry and Crimson
Rose
Manta and Neptune
Wisp and Mimi
Kodoku
Sage
Agnes
Faith Westmore
Keesha Sekhmet
Asdreum

At the Library.

Saber and Cress are at the Mirror Maze

Pozuzy and Piper, probably Nekelett too.

Green, Celest and Obsethine are at the Rainbow Fields

Andalm
Cerralei
Moon
Saiotiga/ Armaros

Are going somewhere...

Sekhemi is heading towards the Castle. I THINK that's everyone so far.
Lake people? 🤔 Or should Cynthia head elsewhere

Lol. That's place is sorted, the people that need the most help right now is the Mirror Maze. They've probably got one of the harder bosses coming up that I've planned.
well, let's say cynthia is already in the mirror maze = that's why she's late, no one knows her tho, and she runs into the group ^^

I feel slightly bad for Sekhemi being all alone. At least he probably has some slaves left or something. Or his gods. His gods can keep him company.

I feel slightly bad for Sekhemi being all alone. At least he probably has some slaves left or something. Or his gods. His gods can keep him company.
Lol. I had a feeling he might be by his lonesome. I was almost hoping Kodoku would go with him but I knew they most likely wouldn't.

Let's just say though, I've got plans for those two.

Honestly, the guy seemed like he would spurn company. We are lowly peasants suggesting that he might deign to spend time with us. How impertinent. Kodoku honestly would have welcomed him with the same sort of "It doesn't hurt us to give you a ride and have you nearby if you want to come" sort of vibe that everyone after Rose and Wisp got. Though I will note, they are all far more pleasant company.

Lake people? 🤔 Or should Cynthia head elsewhere
Honestly thought everyone had already grouped up and headed to a destination then found out Cress went to somewhere totally different bow I realise someone else is off on there own looks like things are going to get interesting 😆 maybe Pozuzy and Nekelett can go help someone

Honestly thought everyone had already grouped up and headed to a destination then found out Cress went to somewhere totally different bow I realise someone else is off on there own looks like things are going to get interesting 😆 maybe Pozuzy and Nekelett can go help someone
nah, she's going to maze too -- cynthia, doesn't matter now

Ahh ok so that means the rainbow field library and Maze events are all going on or did I miss one 🤔 either way either reinforcements are inbound hopefully Cress can hold on till they arrive 😆
At least Saber is there now. He won't be able to do much..... but he's there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back