• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Walt Disney University

idkalanna

idkalanna submitted a new role play:

Walt Disney University - Walt Disney University. (WDU) The place of your dreams, or your worst real-world nightmare?

Walt Disney University is the place where characters from all over the world come to study.
WDU was founded by Walt Disney and it has a statue of him in the entrance.
Read more about this role play...

overview

Walt Disney University is the place where characters from all over the world come to study.

WDU was founded by Walt Disney and it has a statue of him in the entrance.

Maps

The School's Appearance.

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)(Four.)(Five.)(Six.)

This is a glimpse of where our students are attending. The school, has a giant clock tower, our schools creator, the deceased Walt Disney, was fascinated with London's Big Ben, so when the campus was made, he demanded a clock tower almost the exact replica. The clock tower now, is covered with ivy leaves, and a little moss. But we still take care of it. The school is right across from a small beach, only available to those who attend the university. The schools colors are Blue & Silver, and our mascot is "The Fighting Wizards." The school's curfew is 2 A.M on weekends, and midnight on weekdays.

The Administration Building.

(One.)(Two.)

In here you'll find the chancellor, her assistants, some of the teachers, and information. You can come up here for questions about the school, schedule, laundry card, and dorm key. For dorm keys, laundry cards and replacements you have to pay a fee of $5.00.

Dorms

(One.) (Two.) (Three.) (Four.) (Five.) (Six.) (Seven.) (Eight.)

The dorms consist of three similar buildings surrounding a pool for the students pleasure during down time. Entering each of the buildings

you are met with a lobby leading to a set of elevators mistaken as doors and set of 2 hallways. Each 4 levels of the building have 2 hallways just as the main level of the building. Each dorm has your basic 3-2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a shared kitchen and living room, and some of the dorms have balconies. Each room inside the dorm include beds w/sheets, desks for studying, and closets. All decorations must come through you or be bought in stores around campus. Girls may only have girl roommates whilst boys only dorm up with boys. We ask that boys don't go off in girl's rooms and girl's don't go into boys rooms. Sophomore, Junior, and Senior dorms are similar.

Student Union Building

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)(Four.)(Five.)(Six.)(Seven.)

The student union building is a place for students to go during their down time. You can go there to study, to eat, or to just relax. It consists or a food court with places to eat such as Ratatouille with the exquisite Chef Kronk making food, Olympia's Frozen Yogurt, and much more. Food has to be bought in the SUB, although the cafeteria serves free food. When you walk further down the hall you find a staircase. Around the top of the staircase are desks and tables to study at whilst at the bottom of the staircase is a lounge to relax at. The lounge has many gaming activities and three small living rooms with TV's, where movie nights are at times held. Many vending machines surround the lounge. This is open to all the student body. The SUB is open from 5:00 A.M until 10 P.M every night.

The Classrooms.

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)(Four.)

These are some of the classrooms, our students learn at. Well, when they're not sleeping in class, or talking to their friends the entire time. Our Professors are serious about their job, and are here to ensure the future of their students.

The Culinary Room.

(One.)(Two.)

This is the culinary classroom, in which is one of our most elite programs here at the university. Chef Kronk runs the program, and sometimes, he likes to make his students do weekly assignments, which often lead to some fun, and some messiness.

The Auditorium/Theatre.

(One.)(Two.)

The auditorium is one of the most loved places on campus. A lot of kids find this place another home, as do many teachers. Our annual orientations are held in here, and assemblies, and some classes.

The Pool.

(One.)

This is the pool. The pool is used for classes and swim practice/meets only. Although the pool is open to the public from 1 P.M to 5 P.M since the dorm pools are reserves for students and some faculty only.

Gymnasium / Weight Room.

(One.)(Two.)

The gymnasium and weight room are most important to the physical education program. These are one of the two top place where the classes take place. These are always open to students, till 11:45, on weekdays & weekends.

The Library.

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)

Ah, the library, filled with over 200,000 books, all about countless subjects. Many students find this the best part of the school. In order to check out a book, you must have a library card. Library cards are usually free, unless it's a replacement. The library is usually open till ten, on weekdays, and weekends.

The Courtyard.

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)

The courtyard is where most students spend their free periods, studying, tossing a football, kicking a soccer ball, or just out enjoying the sun. This is always available, 24/7, except for after curfew.

The Football Stadium.

(One.)(Two.)

The WDU stadiums are many. They hold many events and activities, such as our football games, and our track meets. This also hold many classes in the physical training category. So, this, is the true home of the fighting wizards.

Store Plaza

The Bookstore.

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)

Ah, the bookstore. This place is just as good as the library, except, you can buy the books! And most of these books are about all the majors, so not really as entertaining as the ones at the library. But, the bookstore still does offer a lot. The shop is run by Mr. Owl, who also happens to be the librarian.

Jobs:

Cashier -

Cashier -

The Laundromat.

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)

The laundromat is open to everyone, 24/7 (besides curfew). We do offer soaps and necessities, but very little. But much bigger quantities can be purchased at our local shops around campus.

The Convenience Stores.

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)

The convenience stores are all practically the same. They offer a variety of snacks, and necessities to the students. They're all open till curfew both weekends and weekdays.

Jobs:

Cashier -

Cashier -

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

(One.)(Two.)

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique sells clothing to both boys and girls, but mostly famous for the girls shopping there. Ms. Godmother actually owns the boutique, and designs the clothing with Mz. DeVil, when y'know, Mz. DeVil isn't trying to make all the clothing furs.

Jobs:

Cashier -

Cashier -

Consultant and Organizer -

Pete's Sports Bar & Grill.

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)

Pete's Sports Bar & Grill is one of the hot spots on campus, almost all the kids meet up there to watch the games, or to just party on Friday nights. It's a real hoot with the kids. You must have an I.D to be served alcohol, as always. You must be at least 19 years of age to get a job here at Pete's Sports Bar & Grill.

Jobs:

Bartender -

Waitress -

Waitress -

Red Apple Electronics.

(One.)(Two.)(Three.)

The electronics store offers a lot to the students from cellular devices, to flat screen TVs. Student's find much enjoyment in this store, since about 90% of the teenage population love electronics.

Jobs:

Cashier -

Cashier -

CLUBS

Delta Sigma Psi.

(One.)(Two.)

The schools' central fraternity is the one and only Delta Sigma Psi, or D. Sigma Psi. These boys are notorious for throwing parties and causing trouble, although many of the girls on campus wish they would notice them. They all live in a house on campus and have many select pledges. Not all those who want to join make it, but the frat leader, Peter, is a great guy to hang with and will probably let you in....if you're on his good side.....

Open to Join:

Leader - Peter

Second in Charge -

Members:

Pledges:

-

Zeta Alpha Mu

(One.)(Two.)

The school's top sorority is one not to be messed with. The Zeta Alpha Mu girls are very loyal and close and cause as much ruckus as Delta Sigma Psi. They do many events with other frats. but do not mistake this as friendliness. Some of it is just payback. These girls live together in front of the D. Sigma Psi frat. and so they collaborate more. The leader, Belle, is someone social and sweet, but frightful when called for.

Open to Join:

Leader - Belle

Next in Charge -

Members:

Pledges:

-

Rules

|1| To start off, I'd prefer absolutely no scene/anime pictures. At all. This is a very elaborate school, and I won't allow scenes/anime. Colored hair? I'm okay with that, but absolutely no piercings other than the ears (maybe the lip if I'm in a good mood)

|2| I'm only allowing Disney & Pixar characters. No other characters.

|3| I prefer face-claims. (I'll help you if you need it.) Meaning, I would prefer celebrity pictures, so I can imagine this role play more better. I don't prefer random people. If you have a picture of the celebrity, but you're not aware of their name, I'll help you, just give me the link.

|4| I have the ending planned out, meaning I know what's going to happen in the end. It's just up to you to fill in all the events that occur.

|5| I will pair up the crushes, but I will be using an internet shuffler generator, I, personally, won't be picking them, to be fair.

|6| You may request to play a teacher, but just know, they can't look 17. No. They have to look at least over the age of 30.

|7| Modernize your character. And just know, none of the character (I.e; movie couples) have NOT dated. And just because they're together in a movie, doesn't mean they HAVE to get together in this role play.

|8| Don't just hang around your crush, or the person you want your character to hook up with. That's really annoying and a bit stalker-ish.

|9| I would like this long term, meaning, we go beyond our freshman year (Or the first day as most of these do die out.) And I would prefer at least 3 sentences. I'm not asking for a paragraph, because that's a little ridiculous. If you do reply with that, great! If not, don't worry, I'm not gonna pressure you to do so.

|10| PLEASE ask me first, if you can make a group like this, and use my classes, teachers, forms, etc. It would mean a lot if you just asked. And if I find out you stole any of this, just know you're a terrible person, because I worked very hard on this role play. So, don't be an asshole and steal this, okay? Just simply ask.

|11| BREAKUPS HAPPEN. Meaning, your couple doesn't have to stay together forever. If I see your couple is too perfect, (meaning; clingy and annoying), trust me when I say, I'll have something happen to create some drama. Don't underestimate me.

|12| I honestly don't care if you make drama. But, if it is something drastic [i.e; Pregnancy, Abortion, Death, Miscarriage, etc.] PLEASE ask me, and the person it's happening with if it's okay with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back