• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

animefan374

student at Beacon academy
once a while people see strange cats walking around until some humans adopts them and noticed they were nekos.

tumblr_inline_o8a4gzEMzz1rzlesp_540.png

▬▬▬▬

☾ A K I K O ☽

▬▬▬▬

The blue-haired Neko was sitting in an alleyway, knees pulled to her chest as she cried loudly. A man had just beaten her down when she asked for food.

proxy.php

▬▬▬▬

☾ A K I K O ☽

▬▬▬▬

She heard a male voice call out to her . She wipes her tears away and looks up to see the brown-haired male. She sniffled and nod, her blue cat ears could be seen clearly. She nods, "Y-yeah.." She held her stomach from the pain of being kicked over and over again.

Joey: it's okay I got you- I helped her keep balance Joey: here you look like your freezing- I wraped my jacket around the girl

proxy.php

▬▬▬▬

☾ A K I K O ☽

▬▬▬▬

She blushed as he wrapped his jacket around her and purred lightly at warming up. "T-Thank you.." She groaned in pain, trying to move forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
here let me help you- I carried her between my arms ignoring that she's not wearing anything except my jacket oh names Joey by the way

proxy.php

▬▬▬▬

☾ A K I K O ☽

▬▬▬▬

"I'm Akiko.." she smiled softly, blood came out of her wounds but just barely, enough for him to notice though; wetting his hands.

your bleeding here I set her down and I grab a pack of band- aids out I wrap a couple where I can see her cuts

proxy.php

▬▬▬▬

☾ A K I K O ☽

▬▬▬▬

She lets out a muffled groan of pain as he wraps bandages around her wounds. "Thank you.. Joey." She smiled lightly.

proxy.php

▬▬▬▬

☾ A K I K O ☽

▬▬▬▬

"True.. But it still shouldn't be fun. Right?"

A cold wind of air swept through the valley and she shook again.

A small purple kitten ran down an almost empty street. He had been homeless for 2 months and this wasn't easy. He was Danny, a neko with a long background of trauma. He was hoping to find a loving couple or a kind old lady to take him in. He couldn't stay on the streets for long; he'd be eaten by dogs, or worse. He mewed out softly, hoping for someone to hear him.

MuffinRPs said:
A small purple kitten ran down an almost empty street. He had been homeless for 2 months and this wasn't easy. He was Danny, a neko with a long background of trauma. He was hoping to find a loving couple or a kind old lady to take him in. He couldn't stay on the streets for long; he'd be eaten by dogs, or worse. He mewed out softly, hoping for someone to hear him.
"See ya later, Joe." Oscar said, as he hung up his apron and waved to the giant of a man behind the counter. He had just finished his shift at the small cafe where he worked, and was quite tired from dealing with the usual asshole who needed their latte just a couple of degrees warmer.

"See ya later, kid." Joe said, waving a burly arm. It was quite a sight to see, really. Joe looked like he would rather be seen cutting down a giant tree with one swing, or fist fighting a bear. Definitely not working at a small mid-western cafe. "Hey, take it easy, okay kid? You've been taking that break up really hard. You need to let him go."

Ozzy sighed. "Okay. Have a good day, boss." Ozzy opened up the door and walked through it, letting it swing closed behind him. He looked up at the grey sky and popped up the collar on his coat as he hurried down the sidewalk, down to his apartment.

Halfway down the road, Ozzy heard the faint mewing of a cat coming from an alley. Now, as someone who has a bird, he wasn't really a fan of cats. But he couldn't just let something stay in this weather. He crouched down near the purple kitten.

"Hey there little guy. Do you need somewhere to stay?"

Danny kept himself low to the ground. This man was being kind which made him distrustful but he needed a place to stay. He nodded at the man and his ears flattened. He hoped this wasn't a trick.

here let me take you to my house-

gardenGnostic said:

proxy.php

▬▬▬▬

☾ A K I K O ☽

▬▬▬▬

"True.. But it still shouldn't be fun. Right?"

A cold wind of air swept through the valley and she shook again.

your right but... to be honest your the first friend I made

MuffinRPs said:
Danny kept himself low to the ground. This man was being kind which made him distrustful but he needed a place to stay. He nodded at the man and his ears flattened. He hoped this wasn't a trick.
Oscar picked the cat up, put him in his coat and held him close to his chest so the rain wouldn't freeze the poor kitten. "I'm taking you home, little buddy." Ozzy said.

Danny snuggled into the stranger's chest. He hadn't been held like this in years. He mewed softly. The man was warm and soft. He decided; he wanted to stay with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back