• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Voting Thread

Jaye

ミㅇㅅㅇ彡
Bounty Hunter thread (currently inactive)
Jedi Counsular thread (concluded)
Sith Inquisitor thread (active)

Please keep your votes in this thread! When voting, you can either just pick a number or you can pick a number and write a little 'in-character' about that option (like what motivated them to take that option).

You can also chat OOC in here too, if you want. (Or should there be a seperate thread for that? I'm not sure yet.)

Last edited:
And with our first vote, we're off! I've tagged all the members in it but just in case it's not clear - the "Bounty Hunter" thread is the new active quest log thread. That's where all the new IC stuff will be until the Bounty Hunter's story is over :3

All the voting remains here, though :3

The Empire, 6, Pureblood, Male, Luyost (lie • oth)

Because I'm that one guy who only uses Preferred.

I know, I just wanted to set mine :D

also, I've talked with Jihye, she said she's going to take a break from RPing because school :P

I know, I just wanted to set mine :D

also, I've talked with Jihye, she said she's going to take a break from RPing because school :P

Oh cool thanks, I'll stop @'ing them then :3

Also feel free to join in with the Bounty Hunter quest in the mean time.

3, we don't know whether or not we're actually able to, or if it would be worth it to give up a bounty for it? Maybe we could convince Fa'arthra to drop the death sentence, but that's something that isn't going to be a priority. He's probably also more likely to give us answers if he thinks we're here to help?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get a reply fast enough, I'll update twice today since that one was so darn short.

Sorry for the short reply. >_>

Am I allowed to be the bounty hunter? I don't know how this really works so f me for being an idiot

Oh! I should've made this clearer!

Yes you're absolutely allowed to vote on the Bounty Hunter! I'm only doing one class at a time but every/anyone is allowed to vote on any class. Uh, aka. You're totally allowed to vote on the Bounty Hunter thread.

:3

Lots of options this time :)  

And yes I forgot to update yesterday because I woke up at 5am for work and didn't have time till stop and relax on a computer until, like, 6pm. And I went to bed at 9 so... Sorry, but I needed the break <_<

1. [Lie] "If you tell me, we could blackmail Fa'athra into dropping the bounty."

again because i'm personally curious 

*Won't be able to post the next response for about another 12hrs. Sorry for the delay, guys.

And now it's posted~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back