Other Voting for RpNation

I was more or less shaking my head at the disappointment. 36 people on at ONE TIME when I was on. We also had 46 guests but I can't blame a guest for not voting xD . Out of the entire day we had 5 votes. I thank those dedicated 4 (indicating at least one was me).

I hope people dont think that all you have to do is click on the sticky link, but also have to click on the link on that page...

I've just thought of something terrible D=

If this system works by using I. P. addresses then that means people living in the same house on role-play nation then only one of them can vote... right?

Math time:

1393 between RpN and the top spot

500 votes between RpN and Eternal Wars

Did y'all see what happened there?

44 votes to us, 26 votes to them.

Don't get complacent, though. This should be an every day thing. I think Aeradom may have hit the problem on the head.

1384 votes between RpN and number one

489 votes between RpN and number three

Perhaps I did my math wrong, despite double checking it both times.

9 votes to us, 20 votes to them

Hits is the number of times that link has been clicked from the Top List, it's not necessarily indicitive of its memberbase, who would do the voting. I don't know how long Eternal Wars has been on the list, but it's only in the last couple weeks that it popped up to third. If you scroll down, there are sites with the reverse, less than a hundred votes but over a thousand hits.

Most of our votes come in during the evening. I vote 3 times when I get home. (my computer, neighbors computer, my cell phone from 3g).

I'm about to do math with a frozen and waterlogged brain. This'll be interesting.

1353 between RpN and number one

474 between RpN and number three

31 to 46

Hopefully we can get an increase in both hits and votes now that the ad is live on the voting page.

I don't have energy for all the blah blah

1328 to 417

At this rate we'll be in third soon.

Hatchet said:
I don't have energy for all the blah blah
1328 to 417

At this rate we'll be in third soon.
It's not looking to bright for us. The ad itself will help us out but for the longest time we should have secured first place. Now we are running the risk of taking third & fighting for second again.....

Total votes: 2083 [average 4.38 votes per day]

Hits: 9695 [average 20.37 hits per day]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back