Other Voting for RpNation

Well I still want to thank those who HAVE voted day in & day out to keep us secure in the number 2 spot.

1549. 26 hours, 20 votes

Maybe criticism gets a better result than encouragement >( Y'all don't want to encourage me to be a ***** now

I clicked on the link and pulled up a error that I couldn't connect to the page. Perhaps the link is broken? Or it could just be down I suppose... I'll check back on it in a couple of hours.

1546. 3 votes in 3 days. I know the link was buggered, don't know what the issue was. We've got some ground to make up. Until the link is returned to the sticky, I'll post it every time I post here.

Vote Now

I went to go vote but the website doesn't appear to be responding. I'll have to check back later I suppose :( . Thanks for the link though, Hatchet.

Update: It was just a problem with my browser, voted now :)

I thank everyone for reporting this.

This was actually an issue with the voting site that the admin was unaware of. I did bring this to their attention & it seems like it's fixed!

1519. Come on, guys, don't slack off, we've got 171 votes to go before we're even half way there!

Not that everyone reads this but for those who do, beginning on May11th, the RpNation has completed it's negotiations with the top 50 role play site. What for you ask? The RpNation will be the only role play site on the top 50 role play to have a LARGE banner ad. This ad will be completely visible when you are viewing the top 5 role plays. Our ad will not alternate between other ads. It will remain stationary. I expect with this ad, almost a 50% boost in members. With the possible placement of new ads, the website can earn almost 70% of it's revenue back in 5 more months. I dream of a day where this site pays for itself. I think we are that much closer!

Your friend

~Gg

I've been trying to vote at LEAST once a day from work, home and my cellular phone.

SO, hopefully, those are all getting through.

There is now a new role play site in third, I haven't really noticed it climb up the ladder but let's make sure it doesn't pass us *n*)9

Eternal Wars is the name of the site rising fast in third place. It's had ten votes in just the last couple of hours. I only noticed it a little less than a week ago when it bumped up to third.

Our daily votes metric has gone up!

Total votes: 1918 [10.44% of total / 4.08 votes per day]

Hits: 9506 [20.23 hits per day]

Thank you for this thread as it really seemed to have earned us a lot more votes than even I think most people are aware of!

We have 1457 votes to go to get the number one spot.

Eternal Wars is 539 votes behind us.

They have gotten 51 votes in the last 24 hours.

Just fyi.

1450 votes to the number one spot.

Eternal Wars is 526 votes behind us.

That's 20 votes to them in the last 16 hours

7 to us.

1442 between RpN and the top spot

518 votes between RpN and Eternal Wars

8 votes to us, 16 to them.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu-

They get in a lot more votes then us.

[MENTION=1]GgAcE[/MENTION]

I'm not sure if they have a bigger regular base or their just spamming their votes?

anything fishy?

Nothing fishy. They are a role play text based GAME. They offer there members 50k gold for there game if they vote for all 15 sites. They have a dedicated few that vote daily. Those who don't simply vote for the money.

All we can do is ask that our members vote each day. We truly have more active user voting.

After viewing those who "click" the vote button I have noticed more than half the users actually don't. I simply ask that at least once per day that all users who truly find RpNation to be a great home, simply click the vote link in the shout box. It goes a long way & shows we really are the number RP website.

1437 between RpN and the top spot

482 votes between RpN and Eternal Wars

5 votes to us, 41 to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back