• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vigilante & Powers RP (NOW OPEN! link in thread)

Should this rp be original or fandom?

• original

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • DC verse

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Marvel verse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care I just like the concept

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm how about making a new interest check? Not sure all that showed interest is still here and it will be less cluttered

Yeah pretty much lost all those ppl I think so I’ll do that once I least get one character up

Ahh, this is good! Sorry, working a little too much right now, but... well. Is it possible to take the stitch? :)

Ahh, this is good! Sorry, working a little too much right now, but... well. Is it possible to take the stitch? :)
So those roles are applied for via your app, you can notify the ooc that you're applying for it and that lets me know to look out for it but that doesn't mean that role is reserved or that you automatically get that role. Should someone else also apply for it it'll go to the app that's best for the role. I doubt anyone else'll be applying for the stitch though.

Okay, currently I am quite struggling to actually see the posts in the main thread, but I'll try to send you my application. Should I post it to the character thread? :)

Too small for me, and it is difficult to see on my phone. Plus I cannot see what info is needed from the sheet you posted here. I won't even try to code it, sorry.

Okay, managed to enlarge it well enough...

Too small for me, and it is difficult to see on my phone. Plus I cannot see what info is needed from the sheet you posted here. I won't even try to code it, sorry.

Okay, managed to enlarge it well enough...

the second app sheet provided is basically "uncoded" besides boldng the section headers, you can just use that one

we have an accepted character already! I hope to see more so we can all hang out in the discord chat~

Is this an attempt to revive this RP? I find it hard to believe that only 3 people can reach 90 messages in a single thread

Is this an attempt to revive this RP? I find it hard to believe that only 3 people can reach 90 messages in a single thread

This is the first time this rp has been launched - though it took a while for the concept to be done. Hence all the messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back