• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Video Game RP - Poll included (OC or Canon, Arena or Adventure)

What style of RP would you like this to take and would you rather use OCs or Canon characters?

• Arena

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Adventure

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • OCs

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Canon

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
Hello there! My name is Mythy, and this is one of two ideas that I've been thinking about doing for some time. This first idea is inspired by my hype for Smash Ultimate, and also the idea behind Wreck It Ralph (which is a very intriguing idea for me)

The basic premise is that each PC is a Video Game Character (Canon or OC is yet to be decided upon) from any video game universe. From there, the idea splits. We could either do an arena/coliseum-type RP, where the fighters battle it out in a way similar to Super Smash Brothers, with their own hub to interact with between fights.

There's also an adventure idea, where the characters band together (along with other allies, of course) in order to defeat a threat that could destroy the entirety of Videogameland (Not the actual name of the hub, mind you)

So check out the poll below, and please vote for OC/Canon as well as Arena/Adventure! Also feel free to ask questions and chat with me, I really welcome it!

This sounds pretty cool! Though I'd be more interested in rping a canon character, I wouldn't mind going with an oc

I have nine votes but only three people who expressed interest in the thread. Therefore the results at the moment are skewed...

Depending on how exactly will it look, i might be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back