• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vandeviere's academy for non-human students.

"Culinary arts. Good. Something I'm decent at." He grimaced at the rest of the schedule, then stopped at the door to jerk it open, waiting to see if Nina would be going out to the class as well.

Halla, meanwhile, was waiting for his class to assemble in the garden, watching a pair of squirrels chase each other around the trees.

Nina smiled as she went out " Thank you, Bae " she used his cute nickname and let her tail brush past his hand

Ashley Confused What Had Just Happen She Grabbed Her Stuff And Teleported Close To Her Next Class (She Can't Teleport To Far) And Walked The Rest Of The Way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halla stood patiently by, watching students slowly congregate. He wasn't one to keep attendance at all and figured as long as they all got here, it didn't really matter when.

Bael stood out of the way, figuring Halla to be another student based on appearance and supposed that the teacher hadn't arrived yet.

Mueller would arrive at the school one day as all he had was a small satchel bag over his shoulder as he approached the front of the school before entering as he looked around curious on what the place was like. He would seem to walk a bit aimlessly around as he didn't know his way around or where he had to go exactly but his curiosity got the better of him as he just wondered

As the other students seem to pour out like oil through the door, Kyairo lingered in Mr. Barlow's classroom, watching the teacher with a furrowed brow. He seems like the anxious type, he thought to himself. And wishing to create a calm, relaxed atmosphere for his students. Yet, he also seems a bit too passive to aggressively take charge when faced with such insolence. He swallowed hard, knowing if that were all true, he could easily relate.

Once the most eager had taken their leave, Kyairo glanced over his schedule once more. The bustling of others had distracted him from studying it much, and he was surprised to see Mr. Barlow's name on it for a later class. Alchemy and Coping Mechanisms For Recently Dead Students? he wondered. Surely, they just put me in for the Alchemy. Lifting his gaze back to the teacher, Kyairo knew that he did not want to leave without at least saying something.

"It isn't fair that you were treated that way, sir," he uttered. A slight tinge of fear sent a shiver down his spine; he knew he was encroaching on business that was not his own. Nevertheless, he continued, "You had done nothing to harm him, nothing to offend him. His negative attitude, whatever it may have been about, should not have been directed at you. I just wanted to tell you that you handled with the kind of grace that I would have hoped for in a teacher, and I look forward to seeing you later." With that, he submissively, almost immediately, averted his pale gaze back down to his desk, gathering his paperwork and tucking it neatly into his bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you." He smiled at him. "Its very kind of you to come up an tell me that. I hope that the atmosphere this morning didn't ruin your first day."

"Thank you," Kyairo replied, fighting a bit with the zipper of his bag. "And it did not, this is the first school I've ever enrolled in. I'm not going to let a little conflict steer me away from a proper education." As the zipper refused to budge, Kyairo kept talking, but his words were muddled with pauses and slight frustrated grunts. "I want... to advance my studies... in herbalism... to help people... and possibly magic... to reach my goals." The zipper uttered a loud, satisfying rip-like sound as he finally pulled it shut. He gave a small sigh of relief before casting an almost apologetic glance at Mr. Barlow. "It was a pleasure to meet you, sir. I'll be back later for class." With a final nod to his teacher, Kyairo stood up and headed out, glancing at a wall clock somewhere along the way. With plenty of time still before Halla's class, he decided to wander, questing to find all of his classrooms while he had the chance. Having to bother someone for directions, he knew, would get old quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back