• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines (people needed )

The name of the RP... This game was amazing and I can't pass it up. I'll make a CS soon if that's okay.

i got the book the link goas to basicly a rp that we just keep up the masquerade and try to get rid of the sabbat

The book is the anniversary update of the RPG on which Bloodlines was based. I figured since you are running Bloodlines and I'm running a variation on Bloodlines that the content might be of use to you. There's way more going on in Masquerade than just the stuff you see in Bloodlines, including making the Sabbat playable, even sympathetic. I thought it might all be of use to you, and something you'd really enjoy if you liked Bloodlines.

yaeah i do but i want to get the thread going before i let people roleplay the sebbat because some of them are OP such as the tzimisce but i do hope you will join the thred :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back