• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern From Dusk till Dawn

Thinking about half-werewolf for my hybrid
half-wolf, half-human?
Any objection to a leech-themed Vampire ala Darkest Dungeon?
we can talk more once i get the lore page out there... i think there would definitely be an interesting way to incorporate that idea in. i have something like that in the lore (trying to keep secrets right now, lol!!)
My OC’s good for any role but. I think she’d fit best as a hunter :3
LOVE!
I'm debating between Vampire or Witch nyehehehehe~~ 😇
i'll flip a coin for you if you want TeeHee!! My character will be a hybrid, that's all i can say
excited!! hoping to create a witch :33:
i hope you'll love what i have in store for the Witches!! and i'm always open to hear out your suggestions and ideas too!!!

half-wolf, half-human?

we can talk more once i get the lore page out there... i think there would definitely be an interesting way to incorporate that idea in. i have something like that in the lore (trying to keep secrets right now, lol!!)

LOVE!

i'll flip a coin for you if you want TeeHee!! My character will be a hybrid, that's all i can say

i hope you'll love what i have in store for the Witches!! and i'm always open to hear out your suggestions and ideas too!!!
Yup, half-wolf and half-human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back