• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire High

[QUOTE="Creepypasta Hound]"Oh..." War looked a bit bewildered by the many different ways of becoming a vampire. He rubbed the back of his neck "There are so many different ways to turn huh. Well to be honest I ain't entirely sure where the Vamps go...I'm one of those Special students. I'm a Hell Hound."

[/QUOTE]
Yashina walks over to the teacher sighing, she had just gotten to class and now it was ending. just her luck.

Alex would come back, his face covered in blood. He was carrying a small deer. It might have died from blood loss, or drain. you couldn't tell which. But alex did find something. He would be pretty much unrecognizable with this much blood on his face.

[QUOTE="Kiel Farren]"Times up class. Those who haven't caught some prey yet please come to the front." Mr Periwinkle says.

[/QUOTE]

Roje hadnt moved from her spot as the dead deer layed in front of her. Seeing as she wasnt one of the students who failed to get something from the forest. Hand on her hip, she stood there, shaking her head as she waited. Obviously not the type to wait things out.

Graysom was late to the start of school? What could he say? He had to finish up his contract with the Manor, and he didn't mind, this education was only going to be of use for the future so it was better to do it now and get it out of the way with.

Stepping onto the school grounds, Grayson headed towards the entrance of the main building in hopes of finding a place to grab his information. His bag hung loosely over his shoulder he ran a hand through his hair and continued his search. That was before he caught the scent of blood.

"Looks like someone is having a feast, " he muttered with a small chuckle as he went to locate the source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grayson sees a teacher patrolling the hall. Facing the wall pulling their ears were a few students who seemed to be late. Grayson had to hide quickly.

Grayson smiled, good. "Excuse me! I have just transferred here, my name is Grayson Dolan," he said without a care, hide? run from a teacher pulling on the ears of late students, pfft. Not his style. Plus he wouldn't be in trouble considering it was his first day.

"I see there is order here," he muttered with a dark chuckle towards the other kids. I am 1900 years old, I had the right to call them that, oh and plus, if they got affended, well, let's see their face when they meet my sword. Grayson thought with another deep rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back