• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Untitled Magic roleplay

Blackvelvet

In the year 2020 a human being witnessed a class between what he believed to be Angels and Demons, and after that day he suddenly became able to use what can only be described as magic, he was known as the first mage.

From that day forward the human population had slowly been developing magical abilities until the point where it was tremendously uncommon for a human not to be able to use magical abilities at all. From what scientist have understood the development of Magic was a result of what they call demonic and godly particles classing in the atmosphere and combining to form a substance known as Magi, and the absorption of magi has lead to changes in the human body that allow humans to freely manipulate and use this magi.

Around the year 2050 a war broke out, not between humans, but the Demon and God clans. Two opposing forces, light and dark, sent the world into chaos, and humans everywhere believed they were doomed, some tried to fight, some tried to run, and some tried to live out their lives as best as they could.

Then one day a human male stepped up to fight the demons and gods. He fought them with ferocity, wounding both enemy leaders and sending them back to their respective realms, sacrificing his life to do so. From that day he was known as a legend and the strongest mage ever to have lived.

The man claiming to be his closest friend approached governments around the world, founding a system that could defend each country, using the strongest mages of each leading them. As well he founded the first ever magic school where children in highschool could learn to better improve their magic and lead lives to fight off the creatures that may again one day come to rage their war again.

Over the years nothing had really happened students graduated and were accepted into the magic councils that their countries ran, some mages even got the idea to begin their own free lance guilds, and before long it was common practice that they would get paid by governments and by those that they accepted tasks from. New technologies were developed using magics and the world grew to know peace once again.

Our story begins in the year 2174 in Tsukiakari Academia College, a prestigious academy for Mages. Mages from all over Japan to enter this academy as it is known as the first magic school ever created

Heyo, Anyways I know this isn't probably the best place to post this since its an original world, but that being said I figured I'd get more interest from posting it here. This roleplay is based off multiple fandoms, one of them being My Hero Academia with the concept of mages instead of heroes and Fairy Tail with the concept of magic, as well as multiple other fandoms. So if this strikes your interest please Let me know down bellow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back