• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Until Dawn RP [OC or Canon]

mikkisinterlude

The Baddest Tsundere
Roleplay Type(s)

Until-Dawn-logo.jpg

I've recently became a fan of the Until Dawn fandom. After I've completed the game (three times omfg) I really want to do a roleplay of this! Especially with multiple people if that can be arranged.

(◍•ᴗ•◍) REMINDERS! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

The limit to this roleplay is 6 characters/survivors. Sorry! I just can't keep up with a lot of people

You must be active! Not that I expect you to reply two seconds after the last post, but the wait limit is two days. If you don't reply until then, your character will be removed.

Typing limit is two sentences! Please guys, I'm not asking for too much.

If you're a canon character then please try your hardest to be ON POINT! Lol well not exactly like the character, but you know what I mean.

If you're planning to pursue romance, make sure you have permission from the other party. Don't force romance on them, please.

There's no telling who will live and who will die! It's the decision of fate. Muhahahhahaa!

There's a lot of gore, violence, curing, and many other
disturbing things. I'm pretty sure you all know that after seeing the game, but if its not your thing then please don't join!

Please have character sheets and info ready.

Reply to the thread if you want to participate! I'll give you guys until tomorrow until 3pm (GMT) to reply. If you're not accepted then no hard feelings
:(

2873068-9853018780-tumbl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg. > _> I've literally been waiting for someone else to open a thread, because I will most DEFINITELY want to roleplay some Until Dawn e__e I've become obsessed. And if you want me to roleplay a canon character specifically, then I have no problem. If not, I have an OC that I would think would fit just nice into this roleplay. :3

ahh hello there.

if I may, I'd love to join you guys. I'd be down for anything from a one on one to a small group rp, as I don't see myself able to juggle many characters and scenarios with school and whatnot. I don't see any problem in playing OCs or canon characters(Emily, Chris or Josh, in particular). yea, hit me up if you need me!

I'm down! Best game since Outlast was released. One on one or little group, whatever's fine, just let me know! I can handle multiple characters and would prefer Josh be my OC's love interest, but that depends on our time period/series of events. ;D

LeaElle said:
Omg. > _> I've literally been waiting for someone else to open a thread, because I will most DEFINITELY want to roleplay some Until Dawn e__e I've become obsessed. And if you want me to roleplay a canon character specifically, then I have no problem. If not, I have an OC that I would think would fit just nice into this roleplay. :3
sweetrevenge said:
ahh hello there.
if I may, I'd love to join you guys. I'd be down for anything from a one on one to a small group rp, as I don't see myself able to juggle many characters and scenarios with school and whatnot. I don't see any problem in playing OCs or canon characters(Emily, Chris or Josh, in particular). yea, hit me up if you need me!
Raerae said:
I'm down! Best game since Outlast was released. One on one or little group, whatever's fine, just let me know! I can handle multiple characters and would prefer Josh be my OC's love interest, but that depends on our time period/series of events. ;D
Thank you all for replying! <3 It really means a lot to me. You guys can play as any character you want. I'll be playing as multiple characters to fill in so please let me know ^-^

Well, I'm down for my OC, Josh, and/or Sam. I mean, I'm not calling them all, but those'd be my preference.

I'm wanting to play as one of my original characters as well. I also wouldn't mind playing as Mike/Matt/Emily if you needed me to. Do you have any preference in a character sheet that you would want? How detailed would you want it and such?

Raerae said:
Well, I'm down for my OC, Josh, and/or Sam. I mean, I'm not calling them all, but those'd be my preference.
JustSmile said:
I would love to join if your still expecting!
Wonderful! I'll start a character role list if you all don't mind. I can't wait to interact with y'all ^-^

Wait, Until Dawn roleplay?! Where have you been?! Was I too late? Is there still spaces? Oh, this could end up being something beautiful! I'd love to join if you'll have me.

Okay guys, I'm going to post up the count so please let me know if you're going to claim any of these characters!

Sam

Hannah

Beth

Mike

Jessica

Josh

Chris

Matt

Emily

Ashley

Wendigo (s)

OC

Cipah said:
Wait, Until Dawn roleplay?! Where have you been?! Was I too late? Is there still spaces? Oh, this could end up being something beautiful! I'd love to join if you'll have me.

Nope! Not too late

:) Just let me know which characters you want to play on the list ~

Hey there! Ah, I'm not sure who wanted to play who so I'll just make a list of who I'm willing to play and see where we go from there. ^^

-
Josh

-Chris

-Matt

-Emily

-
Hannah

-
Wendigo

-OCs

Please tell me this is still open. A GMT, Until Dawn roleplay? Sign me up! Characters I'm willing to play:

- Sam (Preferred)

- OC

- Wendigo ( Only as a second character)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back