• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Until Dawn RP [OC or Canon]

Actiongirl101 said:
Is it too late to join this one? I just wanna be an OC of mine if it is. Is that alright?
Ahh, just for you okay. You can join ^-^ However people after you cannot!

Ah, don't give yourself a hard time, I'm sure we all understand to some extent. I do hope everything is alright..or at the very least, gets better soon.

Hmm, 15? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel bad! We all have lives outside of this, take all the time you need! And I'll take 10

I'll take 3! And don't stress yourself. Life happens. Completely understandable. But I do hope things are working out for you.

Hey, guys could I join this? I'm new here but would love to create an OC for it! :) I loved the game, Sam being my favorite character. I've looked everywhere for a RP of UD and have finally found one!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back