• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unordinary Summer Vacation

OH MY GOD.

STOP LOLOLOL. LET ME POST OMG , (I'm really kidding <3 but no really I'm almost done this post)

okay, im getting confused where everyone is and whatnot ;o. since idk how to reply after Danny's post <3

I just realized some of us either miss some chats in the postings or just don't pay attention to it since everyone post at the same time? :o

I think we should have an order in which we post, in my experience it makes things flow a lot easier

Because I know I was having Audrey to try and talk with everyone else but when the charas are posted, some scenes aren't inserted or there.

I would say we can do an order but I know JJ doesn't like orders since it stops the progress of the RP So it wouldn't die. I wouldn't mind an order, but I know I'll be posting quite slow at times, so it depends on JJ and Toupie

@SomatoToup123 @JaneXJeff @Phantasia @RedIncubus @TuffBbg @mermaidxbabexo

Whatcha think?

Or we can just keep as we are doing , <3 whatever works!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing is some I know like one more person hasn't even posted his starter yet and hadn't been online since Sunday and it's not that I have a problem with it, but one person would be waiting on someone to post which means everyone else after that person would be waiting as well

no offense, but that sounds boring as hell. Can we all agree not to over post and go into serveral pages of 1x1?

I think if it's dialogue then a few posts of back and forth would be fine but other than that, wait for at least two people to post before you post again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back