• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts

Yeah, I was planning on her being smaller than the average Hellhound size. I know they're huge, but since she's a female, she'll be smaller.

@kenryuko

@Trust, when I read your post the first thing I thought was, 'Wait wtf now?', until I read it a few times over, and @Deadly Darkness sorry if you feel left out, I'm trying to help keep as many as I can involved where I can, same goes for you Trust. And I believe we have a timeskip moment here. damn this is a long post

Last edited by a moderator:
kenryuko said:
@Trust, when I read your post the first thing I thought was, 'Wait wtf now?', until I read it a few times over, and @Deadly Darkness sorry if you feel left out, I'm trying to help keep as many as I can involved where I can, same goes for you Trust. And I believe we have a timeskip moment here. damn this is a long post
I don't really know xD I'm thinking i might be a bit of a spy > :) (evil smile intensifies)
Bobs-Burgers-diabolical-evil-fire-flame-laughter.gif

Time skip would be good. And yeah, we need to involve more people. xD I could get Alli's dad into it since she was in that town for a job thing for him, then she went off with others instead of going home like she was supposed to. I could involve him, then others could get involved cause I could make it to where here dad thinks they kidnapped her.>;3

Actually, I've mentioned a character early in the RP, Leonidus, the captain of the Gemono guards, so he could be involved with the Legion of Beasts, or there's Lycona, which holds massive possibility, especially seeing as I have ideas for it. or the 2 million gold reward quest, again mentioned early in the RP.

Anything to do with the Legion of beasts, just tell me and i could bring them to us > ;)

Alright, those could work. xD

I haven't even thought of a name for Alli's dad anyways, or what kind of big shot he was. I was thinking he's a gang boss, rules a drug cartel.

Damian? Maybe, what is his beast, and @Trust, thanks for the update on that, the legion is involved for one of my Lycona ideas, but we would have to go there for best results.

[QUOTE="Deadly Darkness]I'm just doing character development stuff so don't worry :3

[/QUOTE]
Johnny is like, a huge flirt and him and Elizabeth are like, great best friends. xD are you trying to make them more?

Also, don't see how Alli could actually howl..like a wolf. She has the body of one, but she's not one. I mean, she has the name "hound" in her name. She's a dog, not a wolf.

Haha he is a flirt, he loves fooling around, but no he actually sees past her facade and so he's only feeding her doubts and messing with her head. If you reread the post you can tell she actually has her eyes on someone else. Also are we time skipping soon?

kenryuko said:
@Comet, I've seen a Chihuahua do it irl, why nit a hellhound
True, it just got me thinking. xD someday I'll get Alli's dad in this. He'll be a hellhound too, but he'll maybe run a drug cartel.

Where Cory gets her drugs.c;

Jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

[QUOTE="Deadly Darkness]Haha he is a flirt, he loves fooling around, but no he actually sees past her facade and so he's only feeding her doubts and messing with her head. If you reread the post you can tell she actually has her eyes on someone else. Also are we time skipping soon?

[/QUOTE]
The post where he was talking to her??

Does she have her eyes set on Hunter?

Oh god, this can only end in a cat fight (Would It even be called that?) between Elizabeth and Alli, if Alli is like that about Hunter. No offense, but women confuse me.

Trust said:
When did we get a house..?
It was Jonathan's.

[QUOTE="Deadly Darkness]*eyebrow wiggle*

[/QUOTE]
I KNEW IT, LOLLLL.

kenryuko said:
Oh god, this can only end in a cat fight (Would It even be called that?) between Elizabeth and Alli, if Alli is like that about Hunter. No offense, but women confuse me.
Eh, He'll never knowww. Alli plays to much for him to tell the difference if he was flirting or just playing around. She has had some sweet moments with him though.cx

Comet said:
It was Jonathan's.
I KNEW IT, LOLLLL.

Eh, He'll never knowww. Alli plays to much for him to tell the difference if he was flirting or just playing around. She has had some sweet moments with him though.cx
Ah, i think priscilla would be confused, which would show some "suspicious" behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back