• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Just about done with Flynn. >_< Just trying to force this last little bit out of my brain.

12190940_10153746865771202_3245471674074805355_n.jpg

YAAAAAAS

But dreamworks is owned by Disney isn't it. :/ If that's a problem I can change it.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. I'M SO FREAKING RELIEVED AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

munchkincora said:
But dreamworks is owned by Disney isn't it. :/ If that's a problem I can change it.
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. I'M SO FREAKING RELIEVED AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
Happiness is good, what's the reason? xD

And no unfortunately Dreamworks is its own film company

Ohhhh noooooo D:

AND I HAD AN ASSIGNMENT THAT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT UNTIL LIKE TEN MINUTES BEFORE I HAD TO GIVE IT TO MY MOM. AND I FINISHED IT.

When I remember about assignments 10 minutes before they're do I just sit and cry telling myself it wont happen again, but then next time it's the same story.

I have to write things down if not I forget.

Hi, I was wandering if Atlas Charming (Prince Charming) was still available. If so, I would like to reserve him:)

Thanks, Kenton
princecharming-actors-who-could-definitely-be-real-life-disney-princes-jpeg-125431.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenton said:
Hi, I was wandering if Atlas Charming (Prince Charming) was still available. If so, I would like to reserve him:)
Thanks, Kenton
princecharming-actors-who-could-definitely-be-real-life-disney-princes-jpeg-125431.jpg
Charming isn't available but there's plenty of room for another character I'm sure :)

Kenton said:
Thanks, Kenton
Hi Kenton!

And yes Charming is taken.

Actually the characters in the roster are the ones taken already.

But there's plenty of others not claimed yet.

If you need help finding a good character to play, I can give you colossal lists or characters. Just let me know =)

lonecoyote said:
Lolani is friends with all! (>BD)
Lolani is just too nice for her own good!

I can't belive we didn't establish a relationship between her and Lilith before the RP.

I'm so dumb! Those two would be huge friends!

Dodger is on the other side of that fence. He's the one sneaking contraband into the school for the students and bringing outsiders to him room during class. He gets good grades so the teacher's don't complain. He just wants to have a good time while getting an education. He may ditch every once in a while, but he will study for tests and cuddle up to the smart kids to get a better grade. He's serious about an education but even his serious is pretty mellow.

If we ever get to the end of the semester We haven't even gotten through the first day =P

I'll see if I got a good sense of the characters and classes to give them certain ranking.

Not too sure, but I can try!

NessieAlways said:
Lolani is just too nice for her own good!
I can't belive we didn't establish a relationship between her and Lilith before the RP.

I'm so dumb! Those two would be huge friends!
Isn't she?

It's alright though, they can still be huge friends xD

I'll have to throw Astrid in at some point and figure out what to do with her still

All of my characters want an education but August wants to have fun since he's so far from home.

He's also a sweet talker, so that helps when he wants things.

omg August sounds like a man slut....oh well xD

I would like to think all my characters are serious but the most serious ones would be Lilithshock! *sarcasm*, Madden, and Dustin. The other three just want to graduate.

I think Annabelle is my most studious character, even though she still knows how to have fun. Jane comes close second and the others are kind of just coasting a little....especially Marian lmao

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that you have until today to update your sheets!

You can still update them later, but I won't be making changes in the RP until another time. Its too much coding to be editing every five minues

Tomorrow I'll be updating the organizations to include our three new ones and I'll be taking down classes and adding students to classes if they are affected by this. Teachers who are affected will also be moved to another class. Please update your sheets to avoid being placed somewhere you don't want to be. usually schools would just make the change for you and you'll have to live with it, but I'm nice and I'll let you guys choose =P

I belive that is all for now!

Have an awesome day guys!

Love you all!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
@NessieAlways would Jane be able to study humanities instead of computer graphics since no one is in that class?
also I added the clubs into my CSs
Yes!

Humanities has a few people in there certainly room for one more =)

Kenton said:
Oh, got it. I'll have a think then and send a character profile soon, thanks for the help:)
Sounds good!

Let me know if you need any help!

Also welcome to RPNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back