• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe (Multi-verse RP)

AnimeLover1116 said:
Im aware of the comic...I have watched reviews of um his spirit journey...It just threw me off as a fandom. I'm not sure if hed make a good fit was all.
I've used him in previous crossover RPs to pretty good reception. You don't get Ultimate Warrior meeting alternate history Tesla and giving him slim jims as a sign of friendship in RPs every day.

It isn't any stranger of a fit than Nurgle or Hero Prinny, is it?

Crenando said:
I've used him in previous crossover RPs to pretty good reception. You don't get Ultimate Warrior meeting alternate history Tesla and giving him slim jims as a sign of friendship in RPs every day.
It isn't any stranger of a fit than Nurgle or Hero Prinny, is it?
You are right sir. This is why I like talking to ppl if I have questions about a character. So your character is approved, a little talking goes a long way

• Name: Ikkaroid Delta

Where they are from: Blood Blockade Battlefront

Abilities: Ultimate Vision, Unrestricted Movement, Sonic Wave Emission

Ultimate Vision - The user use all (or the very least vast majority) of the Vision Faculty and Ocular Powers by possessing one or more eyes that grants them all. With this ultimate eye in the possession of the user any new vision powers can also be copied by the ultimate eye.

Unrestricted movement -

User can fluidly move around in any environment or conditions, allowing feats such as kicking off any/all surfaces including intangible and ever-changing surfaces. They can move with complete ease on land, air, water or anything else. The user's movements can not be bound, restricted or sealed in any way, allowing them to ignore things like Binding, Acceleration, and evenInertia. They can treat any substance, terrain or angle as if it was a solid, flat and smooth surface.

Sonic Wave Emission - User can release waves, spirals, rings, pulse, blasts, balls, and bursts of sound and use them to damage, push, bind and/or paralyze people. They are able to send sound through any form of matter creating ruptures, and create a pulse sound that can go through anything, and depending on what the user want it can either be harmful or harmless.

Pic:

Crush (in your universe if any): None (so far)

Dislikes: Ignorance, Eregant people, being stuck inside

Weakness: he's human, very nonchalant, distracted easily

Personality and background: He's a kind person and easy to get along with but is really laid back and is an eye catcher when it comes to flirting (bio is a wip)
Overlord or SAO or Log Horizon

@AnimeLover1116

Name: Asreil Dreemurr

Where they are from: Undertale(trying to go for the drueemurr re-born comic please tell if that not ok)

Age:5-8 I believe I looked up a few website none had it listed.

Abilities:When he is in this form he has none hyperdeath god power from hyper goner to chaos saber he has none of it but does haves frisks determination and help in some ways.

Pic:
asriel_dreemurr_by_youmefortomorrow-d9jj90b.jpg

Crush (in your universe if any):unknown.

Dislikes:Fighting

Weakness:Can be killed by a being with a powerful soul

Personality and background:Prince of the underground son of Asgore and toriel king and queen of the underground,is kind, has a fear of sans after getting dunked on by him,does not know about his moms and dad separation,has a fear of flowly,know a little about the timelines.

This is my first try at this i hope it's ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Asreil Dreemurr]Name: Asreil Dreemurr
Where they are from: Undertale(trying to go for the drueemurr re-born comic please tell if that not ok)

Age:5-8 I believe I looked up a few website none had it listed.

Abilities:When he is in this form he has none hyperdeath god power from hyper goner to chaos saber he has none of it but does haves frisks determination and help in some ways.

Pic:
asriel_dreemurr_by_youmefortomorrow-d9jj90b.jpg

Crush (in your universe if any):unknown.

Dislikes:Fighting

Weakness:Can be killed by a being with a powerful soul

Personality and background:Prince of the underground son of Asgore and toriel king and queen of the underground,is kind, has a fear of sans after getting dunked on by him,does not know about his moms and dad separation,has a fear of flowly,know a little about the timelines.

This is my first try at this i hope it's o.

[/QUOTE]
(Cool, now there's 4 people from Undertale.)

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls](Cool, now there's 4 people from Undertale.)

[/QUOTE]
still waiting to get accept but thanks! and by the way did i do good with description its first time just wanted to know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back