• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency 2.0: A Multiversal RP (CLOSED)

I have a few characters in mind, one of which happens to be a Marvel character, the comics specifically.

I haven't committed to him in my head yet, but if I do, do you have a preference on whether he'd be from the same exact world as your Iron Man or if he'd be from functionally a very similar but ultimately different Marvel world? I don't think they've ever met in canon so we wouldn't even have to feign much familiarity either.

I have a few characters in mind, one of which happens to be a Marvel character, the comics specifically.

I haven't committed to him in my head yet, but if I do, do you have a preference on whether he'd be from the same exact world as your Iron Man or if he'd be from functionally a very similar but ultimately different Marvel world? I don't think they've ever met in canon so we wouldn't even have to feign much familiarity either.
I could work with that 😎

Is there a deadline for posting a CS? I got my vaccines yesterday in a world of pain

So,the RP is starting up again from the beginning?
Count me back in.
I'll use a bunch of Demon Slayers again.

Could I introduce someone as a self proclaimed "Universe Annihilation" expert? Because the character that I've made before comes from a universe that was destroyed,
again. And again. . . And again.

That’s…actually an interesting idea. Why not?
I can think of a few different reasons.
Just kidding! I need entertainment!
I'll go into more detail in the character sheet but basically he's a multiversal traveller who is at this point, understandably just a little done with it

I can think of a few different reasons.
Just kidding! I need entertainment!
I'll go into more detail in the character sheet but basically he's a multiversal traveller who is at this point, understandably just a little done with it
I await to see the method to your madness, fellow memer :coolshades:

Hmm, well consider me interested. Mind if this ole skeleton throws their hat into the ring?

Nice! Guess I must’ve been lucky seeing the closed tag within the title now

Depends; what did you have in mind?
I thought of bringing in a variant of Kyojuro Rengoku( Demon Slayer)
He could be part of either altenate universes

Possibility 1: A alternate timeline to the main Demon Slayer universe in which he survived the fight against Akaza
Possibility 2. He comes from the canon Kimetsu Academy AU in which the charwcters are students and teachers in modern times. The Kyojuro variant from this timeline is an History teacher but in the RP as his world is destroyed and he is rescued by the U.C.A,he trains to fight like his prime variant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back