• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unexpectedly Soulmates

he was pushed in and smiled once back indoors he smiled and said "allow me a moment" he walked to a key holder and grabbed a key and said "i've had enough time....." he then grabbed her hand and said "time to set my own course and start again." Smiling he walked to another apartment. opening the door and what she would see is another apartment but bigger than his other one more music filled. his old hit records on the wall and where the bed room was suppose to be there was a huge amount of dj equipment and a real nice looking singing booth. the walls where covered in sound board to make sure everything sounded right. it was dusty as no one had been in there in about two years. he walked over to a window and from there you could see the balcony and the way he sat always looked at the apartment where he had made so much beautiful music. "this is where we start Aurora forget resigning me. he can keep the label. I'll make my own. I've been thinking about it for such a long time. but no i can't get my life back but i can start a new one. and with that comes a new smile. So how about it Aurura? Will you join me?" his smile was huge though his hand shook you can tell he was scared. he still had tears coming down his cheeks as he was scared. faith trust these where new things to him. after so many years alone.

Aurora watched his hand shake for a moment and walked to him, hugging him tightly with a small smile on her face. She pulled back ever so slightly and wiped his tears away with her thumbs, getting lost in his eyes. Before she knew what she was doing or could stop herself, her lips were pressed gently against his though it was obvious she was extremely nervous.

her lips pressed against his, his arms auto reacted and wrapped around her small frame. his eyes closed and one final tear fell which would land on her cheek. he moaned from the sheer pleasure of her kiss. and he gave her one back and just held her not saying a single word as he didn't know what to even say. What would you say when a woman gives you a first kiss in years. but moan from the sheer enjoyment. a single hand would reach up and caress the back of her head as they shared this kiss. the other hand rubbed her back.

Aurora blushed crimson red as she slowly pulled away and looked down. "Sorry..." she whispered softly before laying her head on his shoulder. Her arms were still wrapped tightly around his waist as she nodded her head a bit. "Wherever you go, I go," she whispered softly.

Once the kiss was over His cheeks still red. he didn't let go of her. He just smiled and heard her say sorry and he simply said "ish okay, it was simply amazing." smiling and rubbing her back he said "Well then I believe we should go to the store and begin cleaning the this here apartment don't you think" he smiled and looked around the apartment felt different. the atmosphere was slowly changing and he loved how it was. Looking around some more he sighed but a sign of relief and said "Well lets get you some of your clothing and then we can go from there." smiling her kissed the top of her head and awaited her reaction.

Aurora smiled widely and nodded. "I like clothes," she said softly and laughed a bit. She hugged him tightly and leaned up, kissing his cheek. "I think it's a great idea," she whispered softly.

Darwin smiled and said "Alright darling come on, go grab your phone and let's start searching for new clothing for you also. we need to search for a place to record and get everything legal." He let her go kissing her forehead one last time. He walked to the nearest closet grabbing some old clothing. He looked at her as he had some faded jeans and an old Dj Redfox shirt. He had black on black Dc shoes. with a black Dc cap. He moved to her and said "I guess we will take the truck." he spun keys and smiled.

Aurora quickly threw her hair up, not caring that she was still in sweats. She skipped happily past him and grabbed his phone before skipping to the door. She practically ran downstairs and went outside as she looked around. Since there was only one truck, she decided that that was it and walked over to the passenger side and waited.

He smiled and noticed where she went and he said "Ah Aurora thats not the truck." he smiled and said "Come this way." he would lead her to a garage opening up behind was three cars covered in a protective cover. he smiled and pulled the cover it off slowly to reveal a 1930's pick up truck with a flat v8 and blower. it was a pepsi blue and chrome. With black leather inside, he started the car up by jump starting it. He put in first and said "Since you like rock and roll i figured this would be fitting." he smiled as the side pipes roared with power. closing the garage he then said "Where do you normally shop sweet heart."

"Anywhere with clothes so the mall," Aurora said as she looked around like a kid in a candy store. She blushed at the pet mane and smiled a bit as she kept looking. "This is so cool," she said happily before realizing that if she were sitting back completely, her feet didn't sit flat on the floorboard.

The 30's truck roared as he placed it in to first, and they took off he smiled and said "Mall huh." he thought for a second and as they drove he saw some where to buy some quick food and then he continued on. he then said "I have a special spot to go buy clothing. Hopefully you like it." he drove to a spot in the downtown area he pulled up. this place was made for rockers skaters anyone who loved to live relaxed. he got out and walked around the truck to open the door. he smiled some people saw him and said "Omg it's Darwin. Dude it's been forever." they all smiled and he smiled too an then said "Hey you think you can set her up with new clothing." the guy said "Is she someone important to you." he smiled and said "I would say so."

The man smiled and said "The shop is yours madam grab whatever you want." Darwin and the man kept on talking, Darwin looked at Aurora and smiled.

Aurora blushed lightly and hesitantly walked inside. She looked around grabbing a few tshirts and jeans before moving on to dresses. She smiled as she pulled out a rather short black one and held it up to herself as she looked at it in the mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back