• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧ UNDERTALE: The Six Souls (POSSIBLE REBOOT) ✧

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]

oh god the puns r.i.p. me

i'm hella excited for this rp woot woot

not being pushy or rushing you or anything but when do you plan to start this ? (-:

[/QUOTE]
We should be ready whenever we have an Asgore since he's kinda important too, as well as an Alphys ♥

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I was eating spaghettie and I realized there is a bunch of different kinds of noodles. I thought of all the PASTABILITIES

[/QUOTE]
C'mon, man. I thought we set the noodle jokes in the PASTA?

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I was eating spaghettie and I realized there is a bunch of different kinds of noodles. I thought of all the PASTABILITIES

[/QUOTE]
Hey, but you're suppasta share...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]You don't have to be so saucy about it

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I just wanted to spaghett-in on these puns.

Oh yay! I've been sort of absent the past few days because my mind has not been cooperating with the rest of me but my OC concept is solidifying a bit more. Is there a certain guideline you'd like monster players to follow with regards to what forms their characters have? Undertale monsters are all over the place and I've started to see this character as a 'little green alien' sort (in looks, not necessarily having an extraterrestrial origin) but if there's guidelines I should be keeping in mind that'd probably be good to know.

How can you hate Flowey? True, he's Satan in a flower but at first that is what's amusing about him. Then you learn about his other character, and personally I hope he's had a huge impact on everyone :)

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Flowey is one of my favorite characters although most hate him.

[QUOTE="Dyril Glitch]Uhmm, hello . . . Is there room for an OC here? ^-^'

[/QUOTE]
There's one more Monster OC slot!

Charlotte said:
How can you hate Flowey? True, he's Satan in a flower but at first that is what's amusing about him. Then you learn about his other character, and personally I hope he's had a huge impact on everyone :)
There are certain villians that are really well-written and compelling, and I think Flowey is one of them for sure

How can you hate Flowey? True, he's Satan in a flower but at first that is what's amusing about him. Then you learn about his other character, and personally I hope he's had a huge impact on everyone :

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Flowey is one of my favorite characters although most hate him.
OfficialVevo said:
There are certain villians that are really well-written and compelling, and I think Flowey is one of them for sure
I'm glad someone agrees. I don't really know why he's so hated

Looks interesting...

Not sure though...Asgore or Alphys dont really seem like great choices.

Goat or Scientist.

I dont have any monster OCs so that one is a big X,

PS. New to RP.

DeterminedSkeleton said:
I will make my pick...Asgore.
I will RP him to the best of my ability and knowledge.
@H A N A K O signed up for him already, friend. I'm unsure of whether or not there are OC slots left. Or you could request another canon character

Not much. Roles are almost full. OP has been away for a bit, quite busy to my understanding. We're all kind of hanging out and sorting through the last of the needed characters at the moment.

@Diminium[/URL] you are a lifesaver.

Now, I'll add you asap @Dyril Glitch !

Charlotte said:
OfficialVevo said:
Charlotte said:
How can you hate Flowey? True, he's Satan in a flower but at first that is what's amusing about him. Then you learn about his other character, and personally I hope he's had a huge impact on everyone :
I'm glad someone agrees. I don't really know why he's so hated
Not to be rude or anything, but @Charlotte were you just here for that or to sign up? I'm sorry, I checked the forum while I'm in a bad mood. It's hard to tell who will and won't be in.

DeterminedSkeleton said:
Looks interesting...
Not sure though...Asgore or Alphys dont really seem like great choices.

Goat or Scientist.

I dont have any monster OCs so that one is a big X,

PS. New to RP.
New? Hope you enjoy, dear!

DeterminedSkeleton said:
I will make my pick...Asgore.
I will RP him to the best of my ability and knowledge.
OfficialVevo said:
@H A N A K O signed up for him already, friend. I'm unsure of whether or not there are OC slots left. Or you could request another canon character
H A N A K O] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28274-determinedskeleton/ said:
@DeterminedSkeleton[/URL] You can have Asgore, actually. I only asked for him because I wanted us to start ASAP. I would much rather just play my OC.
I'm glad you guys settled that out. So @DeterminedSkeleton shall be our Asgore!

OfficialVevo said:
Hell, I'll just sign up for Blook & Alphys
why not
JamieLP said:
And I can play as Alphys if she is not already taken :)
H A N A K O] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27216-jamielp/ said:
@JamieLP[/URL] I think @OfficialVevo took that character already.
TrueBananaz said:
Great idea. I'd like to take Alphys if you don't mind.
Okay, wait.. So @OfficialVevo wants to sign up as Alphys. Is that final dear or would you like to give it to @JamieLP or @TrueBananaz? If you're set on it though, keep her. I just wanna know who to add...

@Diminium[/URL] for handling things. I'm on my phone, so there may be more I forgot to mention and such...

Sorry, guys. Not my best today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back