• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Post-Pacifist RP

(oh well we just gangsters talk ing the sign up area)* we arive at the lab* Alphys! What help him *shows asriel*easy fix give me 5 minutes and he'll be fine great see you soon *5 minutes later* Here he is *out walks asriel i run up and hug him i look up to see his face it had changed so much it had been 10 years since i had last seen him* i missed you i missed you too we should stay at the hotel tonight we'll go home in the morning ok * we all get a room a little while later i hear a knock on my door i get it it's asriel * hey hi im glad your ok your glad im ok today you were a dam dandelion i know but i havent seen you in ten years *he leans close* a yeah i know i just *he kiss's me * i love you I Love you too *he leaves and i go to bed*

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel](oh well we just gangsters talk ing the sign up area)* we arive at the lab* Alphys! What help him *shows asriel*easy fix give me 5 minutes and he'll be fine great see you soon *5 minutes later* Here he is *out walks asriel i run up and hug him i look up to see his face it had changed so much it had been 10 years since i had last seen him* i missed you i missed you too we should stay at the hotel tonight we'll go home in the morning ok * we all get a room a little while later i hear a knock on my door i get it it's asriel * hey hi im glad your ok your glad im ok today you were a dam dandelion i know but i havent seen you in ten years *he leans close* a yeah i know i just *he kiss's me * i love you I Love you too *he leaves and i go to bed*

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, sorry if the things I write is weird, it's in the middle of the night and my brain is all weird)

*slams face into a wall* Not a single word... He didn't say a word to me!

I mean I'm his sister right!?

I'm his best friend right!?

Still he doesn't react at my precence!!

It's all her fault isn't it!?

She just want to take him away from me!!!

S T O P I T!!!

Stop it...

Why does it always turn out this way?

Even now when i thought I learned how to be happy!

*She looks at herself in the mirror eyes are burning*

why im so confused *BANG* what was the it came from chara's room i wonder whats going on i never would have thought he would talk to me first i mean chara is his sister after all but yet he talked to me why why i just ug i wish that i was a human like chara well at least i think she is human i wish i was human *i start to feel weird a small little fairy like girl apears* hi im here to turn you human WAIT WAH * but i was to late i woke up a human* i look like chara bit im human oh god a a a oh my GOD AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel]
why im so confused *BANG* what was the it came from chara's room i wonder whats going on i never would have thought he would talk to me first i mean chara is his sister after all but yet he talked to me why why i just ug i wish that i was a human like chara well at least i think she is human i wish i was human *i start to feel weird a small little fairy like girl apears* hi im here to turn you human WAIT WAH * but i was to late i woke up a human* i look like chara bit im human oh god a a a oh my GOD AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

[/QUOTE]

I'll make her pay!

She's standing in my way!

Yeah she even gave me a good weapon for it!

I'll show her the cruelty if humanity!

Ree is my friend!

Mine!

Why won't he talk to me?

Maybe I should go to him?

Maybe he's waiting for me?

No, that doesn't sound right!

Ree...

What did I do?

Am I really that hateful?

Well then you'll see my true colours!

*Her face turned into a twisted smile and she laughed, then she gripped her new darling knife and turned around walking towards the door*

maybe i should go talk to her see if he talked to her i mean of course he did right *i walk out the door and bump into chara* hey chara i thought i should go talk to you are you ok you look a (backs up slowly) you dont look right um you ok chara

Hey Jess~

Yeah I'm totally fine with my brother and best friend totally ignoring me for some mo-...

*She sees Jess and backs of*

Uhm who are you?

Why is a human here?!

I thought I was safe from you all here!

REE!?

SOMEONE!?

HELP!

Name: W.D Gaster

Species: formerly a skeleton

Side: has seen all the endings play out countless times he prefers the pacifist ending.

Relations to cannon-characters: depending on who joins his relations can change only confirmed is he is a former friend of Asgore, and is somehow related to sans and papyrus also likely knows Chara and Asirel.

Bio: He is the forgotten former royal scientist, who was erased when he fell into the core. Little is actually known about him aside that he made the core and may have engaged in his own experiments into determination. In the end he fell into the core and was erased from existence , though the question remains why did he fall? An experiment gone wrong, guilt over what he had done, sabotage from a jealous assistant, a banana peel and no railing? no one knows.

Personality: Gaster is rather maddened from his existence in the void having come in contact with every other him in existence and many that never did. He tends to forget what timeline he is in if outside of the void often growing angry for things that didn't happen. Still he can be a rather nice guy when he isn't crazy or cold, he doesn't care for humans.

Other:

hqdefault.jpg

AloisMackens said:
Hey Jess~
Yeah I'm totally fine with my brother and best friend totally ignoring me for some mo-...

*She sees Jess and backs of*

Uhm who are you?

Why is a human here?!

I thought I was safe from you all here!

REE!?

SOMEONE!?

HELP!
CHARA its me a stupid fariy thing turned me human

Chara are you ok, who are you are you ........Human?

Its me asriel a stupid fariy thing turned me human and *SHING*

Oh my god chara

*i look down to see blood flowing down my arm and a big slice*

C-C-Chara w-w-what are you doing

Having fun! *She giggle disturbingly with tears in her eyes, shes in a internal battle about what to do*

Why should I ever show mercy to a human?

I mean you may have been a monster for not long ago but still!

I never liked you!

You're a dirty brother stealer!

He's the only one I got and you can't take him away
*She's unstable right now*

I was an idiot thinking I could be safe even here!

I'm so stupid!!

*She lifts the knife high*

My past will always follow me!

*She stabs the other girl*

[QUOTE="Computing Magus](Since this was how the peeps asked...)
Mind if I be Toriel?

[/QUOTE]
tomarrow k bro when we all awake k

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel]tomarrow k bro when we all awake k

[/QUOTE]
Since you're saying the fact that "when we all wake up", I think it's night time at where you are whilst it is 4:00 pm here. I'm thinking like having to wait in about 8 - 10 hours?

Anyway, sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back