• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Post-Pacifist RP

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel]*pulls out spear and takes off armor* i dont need my armor this will be so easy

[/QUOTE]
Not if I'm with you

AloisMackens said:
Yeah ofcourse! Why wouldn't I!?
I just thought you just needed a new knife *I pull out a brand new knife the sharp edge of the blade is the sharpest ever and red it is very large and it is so shiny you can see your reflection in it you pick it up it is light and easy to move* For you ,a gift

Last edited by a moderator:
AloisMackens said:
Omg it's beautiful!! Is it for me really!?!?
Thank you. *Takes knife with a smile*
thought you would like it cost me a pretty penny(that means a lot of money) best there is and you see the buttons on the bottom press one *you press one the knife turns into a harmless looking pen you press it again it turns back you press another and it turns into a huge butcher knife you press it again to turn it back, there are two buttons left you dont press them so you can be suprized later* I like the pen you could really catch someone off guard with that

Yeah curiosity killed the cat!

Though yeah I'm quite a "bad" person.

I'm simply human and humanity is a cruel place!

AloisMackens said:
Yeah curiosity killed the cat!
Though yeah I'm quite a "bad" person.

I'm simply human and humanity is a cruel place!
Im no normal person Im a banished monster i was never supposed to be out of the ruins but here i am the monsters here saw me as a danger as a kid i was always in fights and one day i turned 13 that day they banished me to the ruins i want to see them all die except asriel he saw the good in my heart and where is he anyway *looks around confused*

Yeah Ree is awesome, a bit of a crybaby though! He helped me! Yeah where is he? He doesn't just leave me like this regularly .. *Looks around*

AloisMackens said:
Yeah Ree is awesome, a bit of a crybaby though! He helped me! Yeah where is he? He doesn't just leave me like this regularly .. *Looks around*
lets search the ruins *we leave to the ruins we split up 10 min late you hear a scream you run to the scream*

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel]
lets search the ruins *we leave to the ruins we split up 10 min late you hear a scream you run to the scream*

[/QUOTE]

What is going on!? Are you hurt?! If you made me come here for nothing...

AloisMackens said:

What is going on!? Are you hurt?! If you made me come here for nothing...
*you look down to see a lifeless asriel in a yellow flower bed i fall down to my knees and i cry a small bit * no no no no this cant have happened i know this isn't happening *i shake the lifeless asriel while crying* ASRIEL STOP IT THIS ISN'T FUNNY STOP YOU HAVE A SICK SENSE OF HUMOR STOP MESSING AROUND GET UP ASRIEL GET UP *Tears are rolling down my face like a waterfall* ASRIEL GET UP PLEASE PLEASE GET UP STOP IT THIS ISNT FUNNY *Im screaming and shaking the lifeless asriel tears flowing like a waterfall you cant help but feel bad *

AloisMackens said:
Ree... No... OMG REE WHAT HAPPENED! Omg not you... *She feels sick seeing her adopted brother laying there*
*i look around the flower bed for his soul thinking i could put it back in his body i hear a pop from behind us i turn around to see a living yellow flower i jump up * AHHHHHHHH *we both scream and jump back* Hi Im flowey flowey the flo...... chara?, Jess? Asriel is that you yes im jess but is that you *i wipe away the tears covering my face*

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel]
*i look around the flower bed for his soul thinking i could put it back in his body i hear a pop from behind us i turn around to see a living yellow flower i jump up * AHHHHHHHH *we both scream and jump back* Hi Im flowey flowey the flo...... chara?, Jess? Asriel is that you yes im jess but is that you *i wipe away the tears covering my face*

[/QUOTE]

Omg Ree! You're a flower? A flower!? I thought you being a goat was pathetic *Wispers* and alittle adorable *stop wispering* But you can't be serious now! *She runs to him*

AloisMackens said:

Omg Ree! You're a flower? A flower!? I thought you being a goat was pathetic
*Wispers* and alittle adorable *stop wispering* But you can't be serious now! *She runs to him*
time for me to go nerd out but it seems his soul was so determined not to die that it attached its self to the flower to continue living WAIT did you see any of that *cheeks grow red* every moment of it chara i understand you but why you jess *cheeks grow extremely red* SHUT UP ASRIEL ok we need to get you back into your body now lets take him to alphys she'll help *starts walking to alphys lab* *whispers* um a chara i was wondering could we pretend that never happened all that um crying and um dont ask why i was so emotional ok

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel]
time for me to go nerd out but it seems his soul was so determined not to die that it attached its self to the flower to continue living WAIT did you see any of that *cheeks grow red* every moment of it chara i understand you but why you jess *cheeks grow extremely red* SHUT UP ASRIEL ok we need to get you back into your body now lets take him to alphys she'll help *starts walking to alphys lab* *whispers* um a chara i was wondering could we pretend that never happened all that um crying and um dont ask why i was so emotional ok

[/QUOTE]

Kay, if you care about Ree I won't blackmail or something.

I promise. Though we should really focus on him now, couse if we lose him because of you then Y O U W I L L B E E R A S E D!
*She does her "Scary face, then she sigh and goes back to normal* I mean he is my brother after all... And best friend nothing more! *Looks at him*

(We just created a rp in the sign up to another rp... )

AloisMackens said:

Kay, if you care about Ree I won't blackmail or something.

I promise. Though we should really focus on him now, couse if we lose him because of you then Y O U W I L L B E E R A S E D!
*She does her "Scary face, then she sigh and goes back to normal* I mean he is my brother after all... And best friend nothing more! *Looks at him*

(We just created a rp in the sign up to another rp... )
(OPPS OH WELL) *Gazes at asriel the flower * Yeah just friends *goes over to "flowey"* hey hi um i a you seem a bit out of it no i just you so ug um i a...a...a i well I know you dont need to tell me i know you ..... *whispers*i know your still love me jess um ok good then i love you*Blushes*

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel](OPPS OH WELL) *Gazes at asriel the flower * Yeah just friends *goes over to "flowey"* hey hi um i a you seem a bit out of it no i just you so ug um i a...a...a i well I know you dont need to tell me i know you ..... *whispers*i know your still love me jess um ok good then i love you*Blushes*

[/QUOTE]
(No one has told us to stop)

*Really feels the urge to stab something, no specific reason at all... She continues walkin* Let's continue idiots! We don't know how much time we got! I won't lose you Ree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back