• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Post-Pacifist RP

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
CANON CHARACTERS:

Frisk - @Sheaon13

Character Application Format:

*NAME:

*SPECIES:

*PERSONALITY:

*PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION (Or a Picture):

*BACKSTORY:

*BEHAVIOUR:

*OTHER:

Last edited by a moderator:

45073.jpg
https://www.rpnation.com/members/aloismackens.45073/
https://www.rpnation.com/members/aloismackens.45073/https://www.rpnation.com/members/aloismackens.45073/

New

Can i be Chara?

Sure you can!

Hi! Heh this is the first time i'm roleplaying on this site but I want to give it a try! Can I be Frisk? :3

*NAME: Eznzt (Ezzy)

*SPECIES: Human-Monster

*PERSONALITY: A girl with little to no control over her powers (besides her puppet control bars), she often sulks and goes full-on-angst after what happened to her. After all, she didn't deserve this suffering. She'll open up more if you get to know her.

*PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION (Or a Picture):

pUovepM.png

*BACKSTORY:

The original eighth human…
She was the one who met the same fate as the mysterious Gaster.

Scattered across time and space.

She became something less than human.

But at the same time, she became something more.

Eznzt (pronounced Ez-znt) used to be the eight human to fall down instead of Frisk in one timeline. She wasn’t able to reset and save like Frisk is able to. She was the passive type, always making friends with monsters. Only before the battle with Mettaton that she met her fate. A Madjick encounter went wrong. She was dazed and confused by the Madjick’s attacks. Just one misstep and she fell into the Core…

Her essence spread across space and time. Because of that, her existence isn’t remembered. Along with that, she ceased to exist as the way she was before… She changed.

She awoke in a grey room, welcomed by a foreign figure.

Examining herself, she has changed to become a human-monster. Endless knowledge of many timelines flowed through her head. Good timelines. Bad timelines… But they didn’t follow her. They followed someone else. Who was this kid?

How she discovered her other powers still remains unknown. It is said that she might have accidentally controlled a possessed dummy. Others say that when no one is around, her voice might be revealed by an echo flower, continuing to talk even if it seems that she is not there at all…

Eznzt is another product of a fall into the Core.

But because her powers are quite powerful…

That doesn’t mean that she is dangerous.

She is still the pacifist she used to be.

Her soul’s color was brown.

Now it's black with a white outline surrounded by green flames.
*BEHAVIOUR: Should I explain the powers she has learned and has yet to learn?

Puppet control bars: Exactly what it sounds like and similar to the strings Error!Sans has. However, unlike his blue strings, her green strings go for the physical body instead of the soul. She has learned this power.

Timeline Visions: These pop up at any time. These visions are oh timelines that Frisk has encountered. Most of them are Genocide timelines. The Genocide timeline visions give Ezzy a massive migraine which she can't control. Her left eye starts blazing and her body is covered in green flames for protection of her body. Should she get a Pacifist/Neutral timeline vision, they don't harm her at all. She has had this since her fall.

Teleportation: Exactly what it says on this tin; she warps from one place to another in a burst of green flames. She has yet to learn this.

Glitch: Ezzy warps reality to "glitch" an object into something else. The object turns to static and shifts forms before the static fades to reveal a new object. For example: she turns a boulder into a smaller rock. She has yet to learn this.

Summoning Magic Puppets: Like Sans' Gaster Blasters, Ezzy can summon puppets which she can manipulate. Not only can she manipulate their poses with her control bars, she can also give them gear, clothing, change their sizes, etc. She has yet to learn this skill.

*OTHER: Her body is like an almagamate. Cut her head off and she's still alive. Slice and dice her and she will melt and reform herself. She is high on her CATHARSIS, Ezzy's form of DETERMINATION. Though she CAN be weakened. She can't be killed, though. Only weakened to the point where you are left with a black puddle. She can't do anything until she strengthens back up to reform her body.

Oh, along with that, should she lose control of her powers by using too much of them all at once, she turns into this goopy Enderman-like figure with both eyes green and flaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
@EssentPon I don't want to judge Character making, but your character seems really OP. As long as others agree on it, the character can remain.

Birdsie said:
@EssentPon I don't want to judge Character making, but your character seems really OP. As long as others agree on it, the character can remain.
Well... Isn't Undertale somewhat OP central in someway? I mean, God of Hyperdeath Asriel... Omega Flowey.... Gaster...

*NAME: Sarah

*SPECIES: human

*PERSONALITY: kind, caring, friendly, and seemingly shy

*PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION (Or a Picture):She has sandy blonde curly hair, greenish blue eyes, and somewhat tan skin. She wears a black baggy hoodie, military green jeans, and black sneakers.

*BACKSTORY: she lives in an apartment all on her own and works as a photographer

*BEHAVIOR: Kind

*OTHER: nothing really

[QUOTE="Frisk x asriel]sorry
:-( just a little excited you know

[/QUOTE]
No problem. Let us know what character you want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back