(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

I know,  know. 

I think I had @Ambela who was gonna join me, @Obsidian was a potential member and there was one more... I think

Ah and @billthesomething

Yes, I would like to join you as I do not have any other teammates right now :S  Kira's upcoming character is going to be like a companion to Mei so I don't think you'd have to worry too much about interference. 

Yes, I would like to join you as I do not have any other teammates right now :S  Kira's upcoming character is going to be like a companion to Mei so I don't think you'd have to worry too much about interference. 

Alright. I'll get the first points of discussion down:

1. Who the team leader will be (if there is one)

2. What brings the team together (what their goals and common interests are for teaming up)

Alright. I'll get the first points of discussion down:

1. Who the team leader will be (if there is one)

2. What brings the team together (what their goals and common interests are for teaming up)

For number one, i'm not sure who that'll be, i'm not sure how a capable a drunk will be when it comes to strategics and developing future plans for our band of brothers and sisters. Although Mei is very intelligent when she isn't found at the end of a glass bottle but it's up to you, i'm sure anyone would make a good role-model for the group.    

As far as number two goes, well we'd have to figure out what all of us have in common. Mei wants to become a "Master Assassin" even if that includes developing her skills through unorthodox or supernatural means. 

For number one, i'm not sure who that'll be, i'm not sure how a capable a drunk will be when it comes to strategics and developing future plans for our band of brothers and sisters. Although Mei is very intelligent when she isn't found at the end of a glass bottle but it's up to you, i'm sure anyone would make a good role-model for the group.    

As far as number two goes, well we'd have to figure out what all of us have in common. Mei wants to become a "Master Assassin" even if that includes developing her skills through unorthodox or supernatural means. 

Then this far it seems killing kinda brings them together. Does Mei have any personal vendetta she wants to fulfill? 

Then this far it seems killing kinda brings them together. Does Mei have any personal vendetta she wants to fulfill? 

Well, without spoiling it, she has a strong hatred for the government and its political figures. 

I think my Doctor might be a potential team leader, haha. I do think he's the oldest, first of all, then again I don't recall ages very well. 

I may be a wee bit inactive for a little. Running Christmas and hospital errands and whatnot. 

i have my characters CS's pulled up in a separate tab, streaming japenese music and my characters theme songs, finished the replacement character if one of mine dies, i'm ready!

Can you PM the team to me so I can put it on the team list and randomly add characters who suit the category type? :3

No. You may keep creating characters after it's started. I just wanted to make sure everyone has a character before we start

I don't actually have a team yet xD 

unless you count Lala's head and Lala's body  being a team

Hey, I don't operate miracles. :(  

I don't actually have a team yet xD 

unless you count Lala's head and Lala's body  being a team

Wanna join mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back