• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Twitter Roleplay for Character Development

What should the general age range of our characters be? / are there any other guidelines you want us to follow?

She's supposed to be really young lol...or her backstory doesn't work. And I didn't spend all this time plotting her to get that shit changed now. /Eh/

Also will our characters all initially meet through one mutual reason? Or is it by chance that they all ended up becoming friends/meeting up?

I feel like it might be more natural and realistic for them to have one common interest- it doesn't even have to be something big, it could just be a FB group for dog lovers, coffee lovers, funny animals, sharing music, etc.

Semblance Semblance I like the idea of them meeting for a mutual reason! Maybe we decide a collective reason as to why they'd all end up on Twitter? Like, perhaps they all have some kind of personal issue/dilemma that'd make them turn to the internet in search of friends? Like, maybe this is a 'chatroom' and they all end up on it for a particular reason? And they find out they all have a common interest, which brings them together?

Once we all agree on a backstory/background for this, I might make a new thread to keep updates on. So, if a new person joins a little late, they can read it and understand the gist of what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back