• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tremor

[QUOTE="The Roller of 1s]He most likely will...
They always do...

Unless all they do is crack jokes. They'll always stay the same...

[/QUOTE]
Aye, that is very true. xD Well, looking forwards to it!

Yoki said:
@too much idea accepted, I do hope Wilder gets tired quickly or is one to run away, I wouldn't want to deal with that xD
Wilder is a wild (heh) card. Depending on his mood, he could get bored and leave the goodies alone (for a while), or attack them just to see what kind of reaction he will get. He could quietly observe them, or jump in to sabotage their attempt to fix the Tremors (again, just to see what will the goodies do)

[QUOTE="too much idea]Wilder is a wild (heh) card. Depending on his mood, he could get bored and leave the goodies alone (for a while), or attack them just to see what kind of reaction he will get. He could quietly observe them, or jump in to sabotage their attempt to fix the Tremors (again, just to see what will the goodies do)

[/QUOTE]
It should be interesting, I'm sure everyone will be trying to mess with everyone.

I sure will be! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoki said:
It should be interesting, I'm sure everyone will be trying to mess with everyone.
I sure will be! ;)
We have quite a lot of chaotic ___, right?

Things are def going to be chaotic with us around lol

[QUOTE="too much idea]We have quite a lot of chaotic ___, right?
Things are def going to be chaotic with us around lol

[/QUOTE]
Yes, definitely.

It's actually kind of ironic we have so many chaotics, you'll see why at some point ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, the code straightened out for the most part. I just kinda took the information from the last accordion and shoved it in to the second one, so there's only two accordion folders now ^^ all the info is there though.

@Deviced OKAY! You definitely brought something new to the table, she's awesome! You wanting to keep her as a citizen? She'll definitely become a decent part of the RP so don't worry about her getting left out.

Yoki said:
@Deviced OKAY! You definitely brought something new to the table, she's awesome! You wanting to keep her as a citizen? She'll definitely become a decent part of the RP so don't worry about her getting left out.
ah, that's great! Sorry, I guess somewhere along the line I deleted her role, but you're correct, she's a citizen. Hehe, can't wait for this! I'm really excited to see your character btw (✿´ ꒳ ` )

Deviced said:
ah, that's great! Sorry, I guess somewhere along the line I deleted her role, but you're correct, she's a citizen. Hehe, can't wait for this! I'm really excited to see your character btw (✿´ ꒳ ` )
Yeah, see I knew because of the questions at the end! Powerless and Breaker both have different questions, Citizen's is shorter. ^^

And thank you! I do have a few characters planned to keep this RP going along, but I plan on posting my main two once everyone has their characters up!

Yoki said:
Yeah, see I knew because of the questions at the end! Powerless and Breaker both have different questions, Citizen's is shorter. ^^
And thank you! I do have a few characters planned to keep this RP going along, but I plan on posting my main two once everyone has their characters up!
That's great, can't wait! :D

finally finished my CS; sorry that it took so long. lol, I had to shorten the amount of info so that it would all align nicely. BBcode is amazing but it's a serious pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back