• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tremor

raspberryrose said:
finally finished my CS; sorry that it took so long. lol, I had to shorten the amount of info so that it would all align nicely. BBcode is amazing but it's a serious pain.
Ahh that's fine! I know how it is! Plus, she was worth the wait! Accepted!

fixing the bbcode and selecting side images was a bitch, but Leo is finally done

/rolls into a corner

monopoisoner said:
fixing the bbcode and selecting side images was a bitch, but Leo is finally done

/rolls into a corner
@monopoisoner YOU DESPICABLE HEART BREAKER!!!! My heart! It just shattered into pieces!!!! Why do you do this to me?!

Accepted. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

IT ISN'T EVEN TRAGIC MAN IT'S HIM HAVING A BREAKDOWN : (

ok it is tragic but not "my mom killed herself then my dad became an alcoholic" tragic

monopoisoner said:
IT ISN'T EVEN TRAGIC MAN IT'S HIM HAVING A BREAKDOWN : (

ok it is tragic but not "my mom killed herself then my dad became an alcoholic" tragic
IT GETS TO ME OKAY, IT MAKES ME FEEL FOR THEM!

I can't help it...

@Thatonechillgirl @Detective Rascal

Just checking you're still interesting, once the two posted CSs are finished I'm thinking of posting my own characters and starting, but if you're still wanting to make characters I wouldn't want to start without you!

Yoki said:
@Thatonechillgirl @Detective Rascal
Just checking you're still interesting, once the two posted CSs are finished I'm thinking of posting my own characters and starting, but if you're still wanting to make characters I wouldn't want to start without you!
Sorry about the delay, still a little WIP but I'll get it up now..

Archangel said:
Sorry about the delay, still a little WIP but I'll get it up now..
If you're not done don't feel rushed, I was just wondering if you were still interested so I knew to wait!

Yoki said:
If you're not done don't feel rushed, I was just wondering if you were still interested so I knew to wait!
Nah, it's all cool :) Checking out the BBCode and making sure I don't lose the whole thing and all that..

Archangel said:
Nah, it's all cool :) Checking out the BBCode and making sure I don't lose the whole thing and all that..
So far it looks good! Take your time!

Alright everyone! I'm giving another day to see if characters are going to be made before posting up my own and starting the RP. Your characters can be made after the RP has started, so feel free to jump in once you're done, I don't think we'll all be together straight away anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, I'm here to sign up as a Powerless. But I must do my pre sign up ritual of constant questions. Starting with, are the Powerless part of any sort of organization?

KingHink said:
Hello everyone, I'm here to sign up as a Powerless. But I must do my pre sign up ritual of constant questions. Starting with, are the Powerless part of any sort of organization?
Not as a whole, no.

So are they more of the vigilante types trying to fix the problem, then? Or sort of just getting swept up in the mess?

KingHink said:
So are they more of the vigilante types trying to fix the problem, then? Or sort of just getting swept up in the mess?
That depends on the player.

(If you go into overview in this thread it may be able to answer a few of your questions, it's more detailed that the other one.)

Alrighty. Good bit of info there. Answers many questions i had. I'll be doing some deep reading into it when I get the chance.

How much would one be able to find out about all that is going on? As I was thinking of going the route of a researcher or detective or something along those lines.

One of my characters is a researcher, if you want to discuss that somewhere where it won't give it away for others, feel free to PM me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back