• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

'Ello! I'll be creating a character in a little bit, 'cause this RP looks like it'll be some fun.

While I'm doing so, however... I'd like to ask a couple of things.

1. Is there a set location we'll have our characters start at?
  2. How strong can our characters be starting off?
  3. Can our character(s) have relation(s) with Gods/Goddesses other than Amalthia? That is, other than Zynjala, which your character is already affiliated with. If so, what are their names & what do they do? Or can we make up Gods as we see fit?

Ensig said:
'Ello! I'll be creating a character in a little bit, 'cause this RP looks like it'll be some fun.
While I'm doing so, however... I'd like to ask a couple of things.

1. Is there a set location we'll have our characters start at?
  2. How strong can our characters be starting off?
  3. Can our character(s) have relation(s) with Gods/Goddesses other than Amalthia? That is, other than Zynjala, which your character is already affiliated with. If so, what are their names & what do they do? Or can we make up Gods as we see fit?
1) In the settings and locations tab I just posted where we will be starting off (a city called Invarion).

2) You can make your characters fairly strong just don't make them invincible. Please note that the enemies will almost always be stronger than you, that's why we travel in groups.

3) Yes. You can make up a deity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyy_8f72e0_4725878.png

Just noticed that Mira is the only female App in this RP so far.

What is this witchcraft?

Which race is best for the "shady black market guy"? His name will be Rhond the Auctioneer, he gives a price to the priceless!

Salsacookies said:
Which race is best for the "shady black market guy"? His name will be Rhond the Auctioneer, he gives a price to the priceless!
I don't think there is a preferred race for shady merchants. Whatever floats your boat.

What kind of clothing would the more criminally inclined characters wear? Want to be sure I fit in with the time.

Salsacookies said:
What kind of clothing would the more criminally inclined characters wear? Want to be sure I fit in with the time.
Probably a hooded cloak, something light so they can be quick and the hood to obscure their face.

Also I'm constantly updating the settings/locations tab so if people want to hop in their every once in a while you can learn a little more about the world.

Ohh. Nice.

Regarding the other tab that seems like it'll see regular updates, are we able to come up with Quests for you to add in via PM or whatever? Asking due to the first para in Overview.

Ensig said:
Ohh. Nice.
Regarding the other tab that seems like it'll see regular updates, are we able to come up with Quests for you to add in via PM or whatever? Asking due to the first para in Overview.
Yes. After the first quest you will receive from the Lady Amalthia I'll allow you guys to come up with quests of your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back