• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers: Into Infinity

Lost Martian

Get in the robot!
HDZX11f.png

The planet Cybertron was home to a unique species of completely technological beings who could change their forms. These Cybertronians, once a great power in the galaxy, had become more isolationist after finishing a great war with the Quintesson Empire. The traditional ruler of the Cybertronians, the Prime, had lost their power as the Senate took control of the day to day lives of those living on Cybertron.

Eventually revolution would brew, as a young intellectual named Orion Pax and a miner named Megatron would rally for political change. The two would eventually have a falling out over Megatron’s violent ways. Soon the revolution would split into the Autobots, who fought for more autonomy and freedom, and the Decepticons, who wished to return to the stars and rebuild the Cybertronian Empire.

The Decepticons would eventually gain enough forces and power to march on the capital of Cybertron. In one terrible battle the Senate would be killed and their puppet ruler Sentinel Prime was gravely wounded. Sentinel Prime would escape from the Decepticons, finding sanctuary with the Autobots. Just before passing away from his wounds, Sentinel Prime would hand the Matrix of Leadership, an ancient artifact that can only be held by a Prime, to Orion Pax. The energies of the Matrix would transform him into Optimus Prime, the legitimate ruler of Cybertron.

Feeling betrayed, Megatron would declare war on the Autobots. This would be the start of the Great Civil War, a cataclysmic event that would ravage Cybertron for centuries. Eventually there would be no more resources on Cybertron, with most cities razed to the ground. Optimus Prime would then make the hard decision to abandon Cybertron, the Autobots leaving in ships called Arks.

Though technically victorious, Megatron wouldn’t be satisfied and would chase after Optimus in his own ship the Nemesis. He would find Optimus’s Ark just outside a planet called Earth. A battle would ensue in which Megatron boarded the Ark. However both ships would then crash into the Earth, forcing all Cybertronians aboard into stasis.

They would remain that way until 1984 when a volcano eruption would reactivate the Ark. The Autobots and Megatron’s forces would reawaken, the Decepticons being forced off the ship. Now stuck on Earth, the Autobots, and the Decepticons who Megatron would reawaken, would assume alternate forms to blend in.

It wouldn’t be too long before the Human governments would discover that the Cybertronians were continuing their battle on Earth. After some initial confusion, the people of Earth would side with the Autobots. It was also around this time that contact would be reestablished with space, both sides still apparently fighting amongst the stars.

Eventually the Autobot-Human Alliance would force the Decepticons off Earth, Optimus Prime leading a crusade to push back the Decepticons to Cybertron. It was during this time that Optimus and Megatron would have their final battle, both of them disappearing after it. It would be soon after this that the Decepticons finally surrendered.

Shortly after this Autobot City would be built on Earth, a base for the Autobot-Human Alliance. The Autobots would then begin making contact with the other alien species that the Decepticons had wronged. Soon a new age of peace began. But there was still the question of what happened to Optimus Prime. A ship, the Odyssey, with a crew of Autobots and Humans would be dispatched from Autobot City to try and find the lost Prime, the true leader of the Cybertronians.

Hey everybody, so this is an idea I tried to get off the ground before, but personal issues interrupted the launch of it. However, those issues are over and the players of the previous iteration of this RP still want to give it a go, so I’m relaunching it. The basic idea for this would be an adventure for Transformers that doesn’t include wars. I’m hoping for it to be much brighter and light in tone, with the players gallivanting through the universe.

This particular Transformers universe is mostly inspired by the various Generation One media, though we are also taking elements from other series like Beast Wars, the Unicron Trilogy, Prime, and even a little bit of the movies. I’m going to be really accommodating on the players shaping the lore, so that we all create our own take on Transformers.

As far as characters go, they will all be crew members of the Odyssey, on a mission to locate Optimus Prime. All characters must be original creations as all canon characters are NPCs. I’m also allowing a max of three characters per player, though you can choose to play less. I’m allowing for both Autobots or Humans, or a mix of both if you want. As far as Humans go they’d need a reason to be a part of the mission, like a unique skill set. As for Autobots, they too would need a particular role on the ship. As far as alternate forms go, I’m allowing vehicles and animal ones, as well as triple changers being a thing, though I’m going to disallow combiners.

Endu_Makyr Endu_Makyr ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Since you guys were approved for the previous version, I’m going to auto approve your characters if you wish to have them remain the same. Personally, I’ll be editing my characters to better fit how I think they should fit in after reflecting on this RP idea.

But we are also really open to other new players! There’s plenty of room left in the roster so don’t feel like we’re full. Even if your knowledge of Transformers is limited to one thing, like say the movies, or you have no knowledge of the franchise, we can still accomodate you. Any questions you have or knowledge that you seek I can help you with. I want this to be an inclusive roleplay where we don’t take things super seriously. As such I would love to hear whatever ideas for characters that you might have, regardless of how out there you might think it is.

Hell yeah baby it's transformers time!

I'll probably be making some minor sheet edits but the core of the characters will be the same

Bump!

Hey sorry about going silent for a few days, real life was taking up most of my time. Anyways we are still accepting, so if you like Transformers, or even just sci-fi adventures, this roleplay can be a lot of fun for you.

Bump.

We’re still open. Even if you know only the basics of Transformers, you can still find a lot of fun with the roleplay I have planned.

StriderBro StriderBro
Glad that you’re interested. Any kind of character you have in mind?

Endu_Makyr Endu_Makyr ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
So I’m starting work on a new OOC thread and revamping my characters somewhat, actually fully replacing Big Tusk with a similar character. So I was just checking in if you guys were still interested in participating? I would like three or four players for this roleplay to run properly, but I guess I could do it with less players.

Thanks for the support. I'm just hoping that we can get at least two other people invested so that we have some kind semblance of a group for this group roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back