• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tossed Salad - Y2

@Ami the breadling

I'll respond again in a couple of hours. Heading out for class now, but I'll have a gap later.

I just wanted to get in touch with those of you who haven't posted in a while. [And if I'm wrongly tagging you, you may ignore this; I probably just missed your recent post.] Just like this or comment to let me know that you're still on board. If not, please comment saying that so I can un-list your character and modify things for active players. [it's no problem if you're dropping for any reason; you don't have to give the reason, I just want to know you're out.] If I get no response (like or comment) in a week (4.14), I'll just assume you've lost interest and un-list your character. However, if you're still in, but have just been busy and may not have time to post for a bit/will be slow posting, do let me know that and you'll stay listed.

@Bea ; @billthesomething

If you're just stumped on how to get involved, post with your character being out and about or approaching someone and they'll likely get included somehow. My character, Nessie, is free in the kitchen [pg. 10], especially for those of you skipping school. Meanwhile a number of other characters are getting ready/on the way to school.

Thanks in advance for the cooperation!

^^

@Vitez - You just need that second paragraph.

Last edited by a moderator:
@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Yeah... That was my fault. I ended up busy that week and just sort of posted the transition so everyone else could move on in the meantime. So, just note that they talked as if they finished their conversation, but continue on with the transition. We can have them interact again later if you want.

amexFear said:
(I remember reading something about class scheduling, are you going to do that manually, or are we just going to figure it amongst ourselves, @Aato?)
You all are totally free to decide how it works for yourselves. I wanted to leave things flexible.

I am so sorry you guys. It's been an extremely busy week for me and roleplaying was the least of my concerns. Will be responding in a minute and then try to do so more often.

@Troubledsoul1 ; @Hello ; @callmenox ; @billthesomething

This is just a second call to those of you I haven't heard from. If you didn't get the first memo, you can scroll up to post #180. I'll give you all until Monday [4.18] to, well, tell me something before I take your character off the list. [i'm not deleting forms; just un-listing and updating the character list like they weren't there. If you come back after the deadline and still want to be a part of things, I'll just add them back and you can continue where you left off (with some minor differences).]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back