• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tossed Salad - Y2

@Ami the breadling

Yes - it's always open and you're welcome to join if interested. :)

Well, your character could have arrived Sunday afternoon and straight gotten to bed because of jetlag etc. It's monday now and everyone should be going to school for the first time soon. If she wants to have some breakfast, @Ami the breadling

Vulcan said:
Well, your character could have arrived Sunday afternoon and straight gotten to bed because of jetlag etc. It's monday now and everyone should be going to school for the first time soon. If she wants to have some breakfast, @Ami the breadling
Yeah, I posted. Now it's all about being patient and hope for someone to interact with my poor lost character.

@Ami the breadling

1. Time zone: I'll be online for another half an hour. Then I'll be gone for almost 10 hours. Today is actually an exception for my activity. The others will come online at a later hour of day.

2. @CoconutLeaves and my character are in their room, having breakfast. We're planning on heading off to school soon.

Vulcan said:
@Ami the breadling
1. Time zone: I'll be online for another half an hour. Then I'll be gone for almost 10 hours. Today is actually an exception for my activity. The others will come online at a later hour of day.

2. @CoconutLeaves and my character are in their room, having breakfast. We're planning on heading off to school soon.
Alright. I guess i take that as a no then?

Anyways, thanks for the quick answer. :D

@Ami the breadling It's fine with me, but we're going to school mainly because that's the theme this week. So you can join us for the breakfast! :)

Don't take it as a No please. :-/ Just giving you a summary. And didn't Jomar just leave everything lying around in the kitchen? Maybe he can remember about it or something and go interact with everyone else, leaving me alone in the room. I'm perfectly fine with that. Don't want anyone getting stuck just because I'm going offline.

Aaaand as much as I'd love to continue, I've got to go now. Work. Will try to write something while on the bus.

@amexFear Hey there! :)

The three are actually in Vulcan and Jomar's room. Join us if you want!

CoconutLeaves said:
@amexFear Hey there! :)
The three are actually in Vulcan and Jomar's room. Join us if you want!
Now I feel like a ditz. I saw so much about food I could only assume they were in a kitchen of sorts.

I'll edit my post, give me a second.

Wow. I woke up to so many notifications [30]. Good job, you all, hahah [no sarcasm intended]. I'm going to try to catch up and post.

Aato said:
Wow. I woke up to so many notifications [30]. Good job, you all, hahah [no sarcasm intended]. I'm going to try to catch up and post.
i might have Yuki go to her dorm, so you can meet her with her dormmate.

@Ami the breadling

So that you know, I'm catching up on reading previous posts right now, but will reply soon.

Aato said:
@Ami the breadling
So that you know, I'm catching up on reading previous posts right now, but will reply soon.
Sure, take your time. Though i might be of for the "night" (its nighttime here where i am) in about 2,5 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back