• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
Do ghouls actually exist? Well in Tokyo ghouls walk among humans and feast upon them.

Yumiko walks through the streets of Tokyo in the dead of night. This wasnt a good idea but Yumiko didn't care, it was the fastest way to her house and nothing really scared her. With a small yawn Yumiko sighs and continues walking. She heard various noises like screams and banging but she didnt care she wouldnt react and just walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Do ghouls actually exist? Well in Tokyo ghouls walk among humans and feast upon them.
Yumiko walks through the streets of Tokyo in the dead of night. This wasnt a good idea but Yumiko didn't care, it was the fastest way to her house and nothing really scared her. With a small yawn Yumiko sighs and continues walking. She heard various noises like screams and banging but she didnt care she wouldnt react and just walk.
after walking a while she reached a place where was only silence. Suddently she would hear something crash on the ground

Aizeya walked the streets with his little brother next to him (I forgot to mention he has a younger brother half his age). His younger brother was holding to his arm in fear for not being a fan of the dark.

Kyle: Brother. I'm scared. There are bad ghouls out here.

Aizeya: Don't worry. I'm right here.

They continued walking forward to their house.

Yumiko still continues to walk but says, "Where are you?" She wasn't a big fan of helping people but if they needed help and were close then maybe she would.

@JPTheWarrior

Kyle looked around quickly and started to walk faster than Aizeya. Aizeya told him to slow down.

Kyle: But brother it's scary out here. I wanna go home. He said with a crack in his voice.

Aizeya: Don't worry. There aren't any investigators here. I promise. He replied looking at him.

Kyle geared talking in the distance and hides behind Aizeya.

"I heard someone!" He panicked. Aizeya looked in the alley and sees two figures.

"One of them's a ghoul." Aizeya whispered to himself. "Kyle. Wait here. And if you here noises. Run."

Aizeya watched them by the corner to avoid detection.

Libra259 said:
"don't you have a place of your own to stay?" Well this seems off.. Why ask for a place to stay?.. Is he able to walk?.. "Are you able to walk?"
@JPTheWarrior
"More or less but I do need someone to put my arm on so I dont make alot of strengh. And no I dont have one... not anymore..."

Since Yumiko has taken taewondo she took it upon herself to improve her senses. She would sense Aiyeza but not react, she simply takes a mental note on it. "Who could you possibly of gotten into a fight with out here? Barely anyone comes along this part of Tokyo." She asks. Yumiko did not trust this guy considering she has trust issues.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
Since Yumiko has taken taewondo she took it upon herself to improve her senses. She would sense Aiyeza but not react, she simply takes a mental note on it. "Who could you possibly of gotten into a fight with out here? Barely anyone comes along this part of Tokyo." She asks. Yumiko did not trust this guy considering she has trust issues.
@JPTheWarrior
"A ghoul... you know of them right? My girlfriend... was eaten alive by him... I couldnt do nothing!" he using the walll of the building has help walks towards her. He has a big hole in his belly, two little ones on his right arm and a medium on on his left shoulder

She looks at him and slows her pace to a slow walk. A ghoul.. Ah well they do come here a lot.. And woah ok.. He's not human, there's holes in him, any human would be dead.. "Woah dude those are some nasty wounds there. They don't look like ones a human can survive, are you just a really damn lucky human or are you a ghoul?" She asks. Yumiko wasn't scared in the slightest and showed no emotion.

@JPTheWarrior

Aizeya saw the unusual appearance of the person to the left. He was shocked to see such a ghoul with a morph. He stayed quiet and continued to obverse the figures.

Libra259 said:
She looks at him and slows her pace to a slow walk. A ghoul.. Ah well they do come here a lot.. And woah ok.. He's not human, there's holes in him, any human would be dead.. "Woah dude those are some nasty wounds there. They don't look like ones a human can survive, are you just a really damn lucky human or are you a ghoul?" She asks. Yumiko wasn't scared in the slightest and showed no emotion.
@JPTheWarrior
"Just a damn lucky hum-" he splits blood from his mouth and falls on the ground

Yumiko was not fazed and simply walks closer to him. "Talking is not going to help, you should be asking to go to a hospital." She says, Why didnt he ask? Thats odd.. Ah this guy is odd..

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
Yumiko was not fazed and simply walks closer to him. "Talking is not going to help, you should be asking to go to a hospital." She says, Why didnt he ask? Thats odd.. Ah this guy is odd..
@JPTheWarrior
"No hospital please! I hate them! They killed my mother!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back