• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tinker and his son Keegan

(perhaps, gotta start off with subtle signs 😂) or maybe he floats?) anything works that's demon like, hair and ear works!!)

(Telekinesis is one of the powers his type of hybrid can have so I’m gonna have smth float 😂) (but yeah I was thinking he has scales under his hair or smth) (he could also have itty bitty non-eye-related horns like some lizards)

( PFFFTT 😂 I like the idea of horns and Tinker being oblivious to the scales)

(hmmm which seems more like keagan? 😭 We gotta remember this kid is blind so what would be of better use?)

(I think it’d be easier for him to shapeshift, but his animal forms would start looking wonky over time since he’ll forget what they actually looked like) (i have no clue how he’d use telekinesis)

Tinker let out a soft hum as he checked the time"I should probably wake Keegan up"He spoke calmly, drying his hands having washed the dishes, heading to the boy's room

Tinker smiled softly finding amusing "well at least he's trying to be comfortable"he hummed, walking over to the young child and going to remove some of the pillows to wake him up "Keegan"he hummed calmly

Tinker chuckled "I'd let you sleep in longer but I'm afraid your sleep schedule will scramble if I let you"he hummed
Glancing at his hair "besides you seem like you slept well"he spoke going to ruffle his hair a bit

“”I don’t even know what a sleep schedule is, though!” He whines, standing up but dramatically wobbling in an attempt to trick tinker into letting him lay back down

Tinker rolled his eyes amused "how much more sleep do you need to fix this little issue you got hm?"he spoke crossing his arms

Tinker laughed "yeah, sorry kiddo but that's not happening, if it did you'd be up all night"he hummed standing up "besides your tone seems like you're a whole lot better now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back