• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tinker and his son Keegan

Tinker seemed confused and immediately concerned "what did?? Are you okay!??"he spoke concerned immediately checking what Keegan could be talking about

(PFFFTT 😂 like literally bite sting or shock?)

Tinker furrowed his brows confused, checking his hair to see if there was a bug" you sure it was a bite?

(the static shock)

As Tinker looks through Keagans hair and sees a spot where it’s thinner than the rest of his head. Upon parting the hair there, Tinker is faced with yellowish-green, reptilian scales going down Keagans head and to his ear.

(lmao 😂)

Tinker furrowed his brows more, even more confused "Keegan- why do you have scales?"he spoke looking at the trail unsure if they're real.... there's no explanation as why they shouldn't be

"no...human has scales"he mumbled "is there a reason why your supposed to have them?"

Keagan furrows his brows for a few seconds before answering, “Oh, I know! It’s because my daddy wasn’t really my daddy. My daddy was an evil thing that *looked* like him!” Keagan smiles, clearly proud for remembering and not realizing this is very concerning, “So I’m not all-the-way human!”

Tinkers eye widened shocked "are you just remembering this now???"he spoke sounding clearly shocked and surprised as he looked at his son

Keagan frowns, sensing he did something wrong and mumbling, “I didn’t mean to keep it a secret.. you never asked about it, so I thought it wasn’t important.”

"well- I mean it sorta is important- that way if anything ever happens I know how to react and what to do especially if I do any research" he sighed before carrying a nicer tone "don't worry I'm not mad or upset, just wished I'd know sooner, thankfully nothing concerning has happened.... right?"

Tinker relaxed letting out a sigh of relief "thank goodness"he spoke and nods "yeah, it's time for breakfast"he spoke smiling "yaknow if you slept longer you would have missed the pancakes I made"

( love how Keegan went from "I don't wanna get up" to "let's go eat!")

Tinker chuckled "yeah, we can"He hummed standing up straight, carefully guiding him to the kitchen by simply having his hand on Keegan's shoulder

(The grogginess wore off 😂) also rpnation is rlly laggy 😭)

Keagan doesn’t need quite as much help getting around as he used to, since he’s memorized most of the layout of the house. However it’s still safer to guide him so he doesn’t trip on any dog toys or other items that have fallen on the floor.

He follows Tinker excitedly. His steps bounce slightly as he walks.

(wdym?)

Tinker chuckled having guide the kid to his seat, walking over to the oven where the food was kept warm, bringing it over "syrup? Butter? Juice?"Tinker questioned chuckling

(huh that's strange 😭 it's not doing that for me)

Tinker nods handing over the butter, heading to get him a cup of juice

(Also it’s like 2 am for me 😭 I’m kinda tired)
(i keep almost calling Keagan Teagan bc of the fucking dandy’s world toon on roblox 😭)

Keagan frowns, confused “Papa, that didn’t sound like syrup.”

( you can head to bed and we can continue tomorrow 😂😂) poor keagan)

Tinker paused, glancing over "oh! Sorry about that bud, got distracted"he spoke Chuckling as he brought the cup of juice, switching the butter with syrup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back