• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Through the Looking Glass

[QUOTE="Neko Mimi]Question, can one change sides during the rp? Like one of the chesire cats or the white rabbits betraying the queen of hearts?

[/QUOTE]
Yes though they should have a good reason and shouldn't do it to just do it.

Dibs on one of the Cheshire Cat, oh btw it'll be like so cool if she was like a old friend of the White Queen but had a dispute or something and she changed sides so they can be a thwart in the Queen of Hearts' drug deals

[QUOTE="Neko Mimi]Dibs on one of the Cheshire Cat, oh btw it'll be like so cool if she was like a old friend of the White Queen but had a dispute or something and she changed sides so they can be a thwart in the Queen of Hearts' drug deals

[/QUOTE]
I'm all for a creative bio!

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Can I make one of the tweedles? (Which ever isn't reserved)

[/QUOTE]
Yes of course.

I applied for the White Queen. :) Can yo please check my application? I just want to know that I have done everything correcty. :)

Thanks

Chocoholique said:
I applied for the White Queen. :) Can yo please check my application? I just want to know that I have done everything correcty. :)
Thanks
Sure just give me a second to read over everything :)

Chocoholique said:
Thanks
Everything is good. Your just missing one important part for me to accept you. I suggest looking at the overview. If you want to be siblings that's fine with me. I suggest reading my Bio for the Queen of hearts.

Also this is to everyone. This entire rp is set in modern times so so the queen of hearts is = to the mafia as the white queen is = to the police force incase there was any confusion.

Chocoholique said:
I read everything inside out, I did before but had not realised the tabs which led to more information. I apologise... ;)
No I'm sorry for the confusion :) just tell me when you fix it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiddencard said:
@Aio Do you want all spots filled before we start?
I don't need all the spots filled though I am waiting on one person so that we can start. I just want to make sure everyone is reading the rules.

Those who were accepted may start to post. Sorry for the late reply I'm studying for Exams.

Couldyoustfu said:
So just to not get confused what's MH's price and what is it made of/is it like pills?
MH is a liquid that comes in a vial and I haven't really thought of a price. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back