• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Through the Looking Glass

@Aio Well apparently a single dose of Heroin, probably one of the most addictive drugs out there is $15 to $20 for a single dose (0.1g) (I had to Google that I swear!). So it has to be affordable enough for addicts (usually poor) to afford but enough to make a profit. So if the MH is easy to make then it can be offered cheap.

How about we go to $15 easy number

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I googled MD (another drug that causes hallucinations) and it's around 27$, but like with every thing the price raises or lowers in rapport to the quality

Fine I guess, in freakin' school. Should our characters be friends or should they poke each other? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Aio Hope it’s okay that I just made a character without claiming first, I really like your world.

Couldyoustfu said:
Fine I guess, in freakin' school. Should our characters be friends or should they poke each other? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I feel like Ainsley is the type to try and get along with people so I feel like friendship is probably more likely.

To everyone who has reserved a spot and has not posted a cs. I will give you till the end of next week to post a cs and claim your reserved spot. I understand this is a crazy time of the month I'm going through the same thing. If you can't get a FULL cs up by the end of next week pm me. I will understand but if you do not pm me or put up a FULL cs by the end of next week I will take down your reserved spot.

Also I like to remind this to is set in modern times. We are simply taking the personas of people in wonderland and applying them to modern times.

Sorry for all these crazy posts it just seems so people are a little confused. Please if you have any questions just ask :) I promise I'm not as bitchy and mean as I may appear!

HI , I am interested in your Story , actually very interesting . Anyway I was wondering if I could may be able to reserve a ' Court ' for the White Queen ? If I am excepted , It will be up by the end of today or tomorrow morning , sorry Finals ( ~.~ ' )

Last edited by a moderator:
CALLA said:

HI , I am interested in your Story , actually very interesting . Anyway I was wondering if I could may be able to reserve a ' Court ' for the White Queen ? If I am excepted , It will be up by the end of today or tomorrow morning , sorry Finals ( ~.~ ' )

Yeah you can reserve! I understand the whole finals thing. I'm dealing with the same thing. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back