• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ž & ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž - ALWAYS ACCEPTING

orpheus.

.๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

are you the devil?

overview.

E
    very witch and vampire knows the tale of the Hallowed Father and the Revenant Mother. The God Witch tried to save his true love, only for her to return wrong. Twisted by a bloodlust, she turned her firstborn son and daughter, and...the rest is history. The two supernatural types clashed in wars that lasted millennia, underneath the very noses of the mortals that dwell on the Earth. The most notorious clash was the Underwar of Boston, which started when the 2nd Heir to the Coven Unitatis and her family were brutally drained dry by a rouge vampire clan, which was the point of revelation to the mortal of the supernatural world. Now, exposed to the world, the witches and other supernatural entities have wasted no time asserting their once-cloaked strength into the world. The powers that be have changed positions, co-existing in a sort of way with the mortals of the world.

However,

The Coven Unitatis has made quite its share of enemies along the way. From slavery to genocide, they've had their hand in the cookie jar for far too long. And, they've pissed off the wrong witch. As he assembles a tribe of his own to annihilate the heinous elitists that ruined the life of someone he loved, it would seem that the age-old tale of revenge is sparked anew on a grand scale. And, as he would tell you himself:

"All Glory to the Scorned."
    ~​

Welcome to the world of Throne & Sickle, an RP I'm creating to house two characters I made that never got any chance to be used. The world of this RP involves the supernatural and their ways. Ultimately, this is a tale of revenge and the higher purpose it can serve. This, like many tales like this one, will change the very world for our characters as they know it. There will be war. There will be romance. There will be lots and lots of blood. Are you ready to watch the elite fall to their knees?

intro

roles

rules

revenge

best served
cold

genre

dark fantasy

status

accepting

spots open

unlimited

discord

mandatory

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

this is a great idea! I'm tentatively interested!!

Can I be a Vampire Slayer/Witch Hunter/Inquisitor? I feel like there's never any chance for me to play someone who is against the supernatural in these Urban Fantasy games. I'm a big fan of Solomon Kane, Warhammer Fantasy, and Warhammer 40k, so I've always wanted to show what a mortal man can do against inhuman forces when backed up by Faith and Steel. I also feel like it'd be great for the game's theme of Revenge.

You already know Iโ€™m interested :ghostv:

You already know Iโ€™m interested :ghostv:
So as a Co-GM could I get your opinion on playing as a regular human? The roles section only mentioned playing as something supernatural. But if you like my character concept would it also be allowed to play a mortal man/woman? Oh, also definitely interested.

So as a Co-GM could I get your opinion on playing as a regular human? The roles section only mentioned playing as something supernatural. But if you like my character concept would it also be allowed to play a mortal man/woman? Oh, also definitely interested.
Iโ€™m asking orpheus right now, Iโ€™ll get back to you as soon as I get a reply <3

Ooh! this looks nice! What time period is this?
Modern times. And the mortal populace has adopted a sort of "harmony" with supernaturals.
Can I be a Vampire Slayer/Witch Hunter/Inquisitor? I feel like there's never any chance for me to play someone who is against the supernatural in these Urban Fantasy games. I'm a big fan of Solomon Kane, Warhammer Fantasy, and Warhammer 40k, so I've always wanted to show what a mortal man can do against inhuman forces when backed up by Faith and Steel. I also feel like it'd be great for the game's theme of Revenge.
When the character sheets go up, show me what you're trying to do and I'll see if it works.

I am looking with both of my eyes

ummm HELLOOOOOOO??? ofc iโ€™ve come to express my interest.

I will have a character sheet thread up tomorrow. Thanks for all the interest!

-ferret- -ferret- kindredspirits kindredspirits MrThe MrThe Hvnny-Bvns0 Hvnny-Bvns0 LatinKnightz LatinKnightz Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Rusting Knight Rusting Knight monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 serenibee serenibee SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles demenscous demenscous Talathel Talathel erzulie erzulie Greenuo Greenuo

The thread for character sheets is complete! Walk, don't run.

I'll be making the discord in a sec so there is a working ooc. Thanks for your interest and patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back