Thorns of the Rose - The Mafia Families

The positions are as follows

Dani sitting and eating, Elona right next to him.

Ethan (Ax) just entered the room.

Aeri is more in the kitchen than Ethan, Dani is in her view.

The above are all in the kitchen/dining room.

I believe Emilio is standing right outside the door?

Um I still wish to be part of this roleplay and I want to be part of the group with the least people into it to kind of even things out and it looks like the Appassito family has the least. Given from what I read, it's kind of a close-knit group so maybe I could be someone's cousin or something in the family?

@PhoenixFire13 No, Merri is in the bar, observing Dante and Lino, who are having a conversation. (@Reito am I right?) Payne is also in the bar. Astreil is at Dani's office waiting for him, but Dani himself is not in the office right now lol. After Renatta and Delia succeeded the mission, which is to destroy Spiral's shipment of weapons as Rosa members, and Spinal failed the mission of protecting it, both Delia and Renatta were wounded. However, Delia couldn't afford to carry the fainted Renatta all the way back, so left her at Rosa's HQ, thinking they the kindest family would help her. Meaning Renatta was unconscious lying on the floor of Rosa HQ right inside the entrance door right now. The other situations I believed Phoenix and @Dawnsx had already explained it. :)

@GreatGavino @Maeve Valor if you guys still need it now lol.

To add on to what SilverBlack said, Delia passed out at the Appassito HQ gate, if no one mentioned that yet

Dawnsx said:
To add on to what SilverBlack said, Delia passed out at the Appassito HQ gate, if no one mentioned that yet
Oh yeah that helps out a lot. I'll start when I get off work then.

SilverBlack said:
@PhoenixFire13 No, Merri is in the bar, observing Dante and Lino, who are having a conversation. (@Reito am I right?) Payne is also in the bar. Astreil is at Dani's office waiting for him, but Dani himself is not in the office right now lol. After Renatta and Delia succeeded the mission, which is to destroy Spiral's shipment of weapons as Rosa members, and Spinal failed the mission of protecting it, both Delia and Renatta were wounded. However, Delia couldn't afford to carry the fainted Renatta all the way back, so left her at Rosa's HQ, thinking they the kindest family would help her. Meaning Renatta was unconscious lying on the floor of Rosa HQ right inside the entrance door right now. The other situations I believed Phoenix and @Dawnsx had already explained it. :)
@GreatGavino @Maeve Valor if you guys still need it now lol.
SO RIGHT! c:

What is the setting like for the Headquarters of each family? More importantly, Appassito's,

The HQ for Appassito would be pretty secluded and not grand or fancy, since they're trying to keep their existence as secret as possible.

@Dawnsx @Reito @MoonMirage @Aiakaos @Eimi @LoveMyHate (and everyone else who hasn't replied yet... Cause I can't keep track of everyone)

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PLEASE REPLY QAQ PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WITH A CHERRY, ok fine, A STRAWBERRY ON TOP? -puppy eyes-

Since Emilio and Ethan are not replying, I thought I might leave them and go off somewhere

Anywhere I can get in in the RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back