Thorns of the Rose - The Mafia Families

I'm thinking around modern day. 
But then again, it might make more sense if this is in the 1900s, as it seem to fit better with most characters' backgrounds.

Okay I didn't receive any notifications from here. Sorry for not responding and thanks @Dawnsx for answering lol.

IT'S NOT LIKE I AM IGNORING YOUR QUESTIONS I just don't know. Humph, just stating.

@Aeri Rosevier

Currently in the Appassito family, Lino (the boss), Delia (his right-hand woman), and Renatta (member) are having breakfast.

In the Spinal family, Ax (member) is ordered by Rozando (boss) to infiltrate into Rosa and spy on them. Pedr (butler) met Silvia (who is someone related to the previous boss, and currently has no clear intentions), and they had a small feud. Silvia is about to go talk to Rozando.

In the Rosa, Ax has infiltrated under the name, Ethan. Danielle (the boss) discovers him, and Ax tells him that he wishes to join the Rosa (which is a lie). Now Danielle, Ax, Elona (boss's little sister), and Dante (member), are having breakfast.

Dawnsx said:
@Aeri Rosevier
Currently in the Appassito family, Lino (the boss), Delia (his right-hand woman), and Renatta (member) are having breakfast.

In the Spinal family, Ax (member) is ordered by Rozando (boss) to infiltrate into Rosa and spy on them. Pedr (butler) met Silvia (who is someone related to the previous boss, and currently has no clear intentions), and they had a small feud. Silvia is about to go talk to Rozando.

In the Rosa, Ax has infiltrated under the name, Ethan. Danielle (the boss) discovers him, and Ax tells him that he wishes to join the Rosa (which is a lie). Now Danielle, Ax, Elona (boss's little sister), and Dante (member), are having breakfast.
(correction) Silvia is currently resting in her room and waiting for further orders

Dawnsx said:
@Aeri Rosevier

Thanks!! :)

**Updated Summary**

SPINAL

Pedr met Silvia, who tried to injure him with her dagger. After the incident, she returned to her room. Pedr was later ordered by Rozando to go to Silvia's room to bring her to him. Rozando gave Silvia a mission to check on their weapon shipment. At that moment, Vittoria returned from her business in Las Vegas. Rozando introduced them to each other, and Vittoria gave Silvia the location to the weapon shipment.

ROSA

Aeri returned from a mission and met Ax. After some awkwardness, Dani finished eating and returned to his office after asking Aeri and Dante to see him afterwards. He also asked Elona to bring Ax around. After finishing their breakfast, the two went to see Dani. Dante brought up the subject regarding Ax's identity, and Dani asked Aeri to find out about him.

APPASSITO

Lino sent Felix and Renatta on a mission to raid Spinal's weapon shipment, and to make it seem like it is Rosa's doing. Delia was sent along with them to observe them, and, if needed, assist them. They will be leaving at night.

I'm sorry x.x I'll try to edit my post, my bad. Edit: All done ^.^ Hope that works lol

Last edited by a moderator:
SilverBlack said:
(Timeskip shall be performed...Hopefully after Rozando and Vittoria, along as Hel and Aeri's conversation ended? Is that okay? @Aeri Rosevier @iShyShy @nynja )
It's okay with me but how long will this timeskip be? And will there be any event that might have happened during this timeskip?

@SilverBlack I'm fine with a timeskip. Would it be okay for my character to be filled in about Ethan via the timeskip though? Just to make the goal accomplished so she wouldn't have to pry later on lol

@Aeri Rosevier Wait so did your character go with mine or did she stay? I thought she was staying and if I'm wrong I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner x.x My bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back