• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom This World of Ours (A minecraft roleplay reboot)

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
Though listed as casual, Any post length works.

Hi all! I'm recreating a mincraft roleplay this time! Would anyone like to join?

Random irrelevant person:
But Crota, won't it fail like your other RPs or suck like all the other minecraft roleplays?

Oh random irrelevant person, of course not! Crota's got a plan this time!

*Cue random people screaming for God to save them and random guy saying "Oh God, he's got a plan this time! Every man for himself!!"*

*Also cue Antoine Dodson telling everyone to hide their kids and their wives*

Wow. At least the last group lasted a second without panicking. Aaaaaaaaaaanyway... Here's the plot.

Plot: You wake up in a vast forest area with mountains as well/near the snowy land regions/on a beach/in a jungle/ in a swamp, not really knowing where you are. The wildlife is all over the land as they should be.There seems to be someone right beside you who also has no recollection of how they got here or where they are for that matter. Though it seems like it, you're not alone. there are others just like you all across this land, possibly a whole civilization. Now what do you do? What any smart person would do of course. Explore, adapt, survive, and create! Build cities and castles together, fight off all the different mobs that come your way in the night, and find others like you.Make this place your minecraft world. Your home. Your legacy. But beware, for in every world, no matter where you are, a danger looms in the strongholds...

Now, for some added information.

• I trust you all know how minecraft works, so building and surviving shouldn't be too hard for two people. and yes, you will start off in pairs. building cities goes faster with more people, but they can be built with only two people. It just takes a few days and nights.
  • mobs spawn at night, same mechanics as in the game, but they look way cooler and are more deadly that just walking into you. (Shoutout to all my zombie brothers hittin' that undead whip! what whaaat?)
  • You do start off in pairs. However, that doesn't mean you are automatically with this person for the rest of your life. romance goes in this world, so feel free to start a life with whoever you choose! Talk with them first though. volunteers for my guy are welcome.
  • Armor, weapons, resources, portals, etc. all work the same as in the game.
  • YOU WILL NEED SOME KIND OF ARMOR FOR THE NETHER.
  • There will not only be humans in this rp. Other races are: Slime people (for those who are into that stuff), Kemonomimis (people with mixed animal dna, only with animal tail and ears is difference), and Nekos(cat people).
  • The End will be discussed when enough people have joined the rp.
  • NO HEROBRINE.
  • I'm going to try another few new things that will be listed from here onward.
  • First off, powers! Not OP powers. This will also be explained, but when the first few have taken interest and the roleplay has been created. Only a select few will have powers. We can go from there.
  • There will be a region of the world called the Enderlands. Imagine all minecraft creatures, but ender-versions of them. Legend has it by this world's natives that those who go into the Enderlands never come out. Very little is known about it. There are ender people too.
  • Usually when you die, you just respawn with no items in your last save point. But to make it more dramatic and adventurous, I was thinking it could be different. There is a mod called the Aether, which is basically the same minecraft world, but in the sky. A heaven, if you will.
    BhgKLyM.jpg

I was thinking that when the character "dies", their body turns to light and ascends to the sky, where it reforms in the Aether. From there, my character (Which will be kinda like a guide in the Aether) will lead them on an adventure through it to find a portal. The portal will enable them to go back home, return to life. When you do return to life, you only have faint memories of the Aether and your journey through it. Nobody knows of it exept those who have died, and even they know very little.
    So instead of dying, you ascend to the Aether and go on a journey with a guide through it to return to life through the portal. On your journey, it works just like it regularly would. You still collect items and craft to survive through your journey, but you lose those items wen you go back to your world. If you're a bad person, you fight for your life in the nether realm. In a secret arena. Where no one will find you. if you survive, you'll get lead back to life. If you're still bad and die again, you stay in the nether, burning in a bottomless pit of lava. So you basically die the second time. First time is a chance to turn over a new leaf if you survive.
  • ...That's about it.

RULES

Standard RPnation rules apply

romance and drama is optional, yet recommended, as is adventure.

no one dies on the first 3 nights. after that, it's fair game.

no killing other characters unless to put them out of their misery, or the chance they become evil.

As far as sexual content...no. Fade to black if you actually decide to try anything, but for God's sake, don't put that in the RP.

the world is earth...ish. Meaning it's not completely endless, but it seems that way.

HAVE FUN!!!

MISC: Your opinion is appreciated! I will happily take suggestions to make this roleplay better, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Hope to see you in the field RPers!

-Crota

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Son of Crota]There will not only be humans in this rp. Other races are: Slime people (for those who are into that stuff)(...)Nekos(cat people)

[/QUOTE]
DONE xD

I have a couple of questions. How many characters are allowed for each person, and are there any restrictions on the kind of people that are pulled in? (ie, could I choose a demon or two as a couple of my characters?)

Also are those the only other races allowed? *Mental warning goes off for expanding character pool too widely*

I'm going to set it to about three characters per person, if they'd like to even have that many.

Erm...a demon? Would your characters be stationed in the nether, then?

The main above world races are Slimes, humans, nekos, and other kemonomimis. Slimes, btw, are one of the natives in this roleplay.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]I'm going to set it to about three characters per person, if they'd like to even have that many.
Erm...a demon? Would your characters be stationed in the nether, then?

The main above world races are Slimes, humans, nekos, and other kemonomimis. Slimes, btw, are one of the natives in this roleplay.

[/QUOTE]
I have too many in mind xD Alright, I can work with that.

Maybe? Hmm. That would make sense, actually. Unfortunately with the three character limit I can't bring the whole group with me unless I want to give up my position as a protagonist xD ... Come to think of it, depending on how many people join, that might not be a bad idea. Dang it, now I'm making things complicated ( :P )

So I wouldn't be able to pick, say, a centaur or something. Got it.

LegoLad659 said:
I have too many in mind xD Alright, I can work with that.
Maybe? Hmm. That would make sense, actually. Unfortunately with the three character limit I can't bring the whole group with me unless I want to give up my position as a protagonist xD ... Come to think of it, depending on how many people join, that might not be a bad idea. Dang it, now I'm making things complicated ( :P )

So I wouldn't be able to pick, say, a centaur or something. Got it.
Well, if we get enough people, you can be an enderperson. They're the antagonists anyway, so there's always that possibly. If we don't get too many people, I may expand the character limit.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Well, if we get enough people, you can be an enderperson. They're the antagonists anyway, so there's always that possibly. If we don't get too many people, I may expand the character limit.

[/QUOTE]
Can Demons be enderpeople? It sounds kind of strange to me for some reason. Ooh, maybe they could be working with them? Not sure how viable that is.

If we don't get too many people, I'll probably end up sacking one or two of my demons in favor of a protagonist xD

LegoLad659 said:
Can Demons be enderpeople? It sounds kind of strange to me for some reason. Ooh, maybe they could be working with them? Not sure how viable that is.
If we don't get too many people, I'll probably end up sacking one or two of my demons in favor of a protagonist xD
Well....not really. Though I suppose for an enderperson, you can have an all black demon looking one.

No, not really. The ended people will only work with their own people and their own ruler, who shall be revealed later.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Well....not really. Though I suppose for an enderperson, you can have an all black demon looking one.
No, not really. The ended people will only work with their own people and their own ruler, who shall be revealed later.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, alright. Maybe they should just be Nether-dwellers, then xD They could live in the Nether Fortress or something.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Yep, good with me!

[/QUOTE]
Alright ( :) ) And one last thing, should I just make them regular Demons or is keeping them as Succubi fine? They're not exactly the same kind of Succubi we're used to. I could provide an explanation if you like.

LegoLad659 said:
Alright ( :) ) And one last thing, should I just make them regular Demons or is keeping them as Succubi fine? They're not exactly the same kind of Succubi we're used to. I could provide an explanation if you like.
Hm...what do you mean? Yeah, an explanation could be good.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Hm...what do you mean? Yeah, an explanation could be good.

[/QUOTE]
I figured as much xD So, my Succubi don't live on the sexual energy of others, but rather their emotional energy, which is released by pretty much everything living on Earth (Or in this case, the Overworld). They can read the emotional auras of people and can tell what they're feeling, so they can decide what energy to feed off of and when. Sexual energy is simply the most potent, along with anger and despair. They can collect energy from emotions felt just normally, but they won't get much, and usually have to provoke stronger feelings.

Not one to completely omit part of their mythology, if enough energy is consumed at once, the Succubus in question drains the person's Life Force as well as their emotional energy. Obviously they can't do this to anyone not feeling anything strongly, usually invoked by them. Most Succubi simply ignore this part of their abilities and simply gobble up as much as they can, usually killing the person in the process.

Succubi survive using this energy as well, though physical food can be used too. They can live on one or the other alone, but living on food alone will leave their magical powers drained.

Yeah, I put a lot of thought into this xD

Any questions?

LegoLad659 said:
I figured as much xD So, my Succubi don't live on the sexual energy of others, but rather their emotional energy, which is released by pretty much everything living on Earth (Or in this case, the Overworld). They can read the emotional auras of people and can tell what they're feeling, so they can decide what energy to feed off of and when. Sexual energy is simply the most potent, along with anger and despair. They can collect energy from emotions felt just normally, but they won't get much, and usually have to provoke stronger feelings.
Not one to completely omit part of their mythology, if enough energy is consumed at once, the Succubus in question drains the person's Life Force as well as their emotional energy. Obviously they can't do this to anyone not feeling anything strongly, usually invoked by them. Most Succubi simply ignore this part of their abilities and simply gobble up as much as they can, usually killing the person in the process.

Succubi survive using this energy as well, though physical food can be used too. They can live on one or the other alone, but living on food alone will leave their magical powers drained.

Yeah, I put a lot of thought into this xD
Hm, interesting...it surely is something to consider. Again, it all depends on how many people join.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Any questions?
Hm, interesting...it surely is something to consider. Again, it all depends on how many people join.

[/QUOTE]
Right. Looks like someone else is interested, though.

Hey there (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back