• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom This World of Ours (A minecraft roleplay reboot)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]I think the last thread had twelve, so we'll start there.

[/QUOTE]
Twelve RPers or twelve characters? O.o

Assailant said:
Gah! Dangit.
Heya! I was in the original version of this.

My telekinesis powers! WHY!?
Cool! Hopefully we can have some fun in this one (^.^)

I may or may not be signing up as a trio of antagonists, just so you know.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Just makes the thread go up so people notice it.
( :) )

[/QUOTE]
Did'ja have to bump into me to do that?

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]...? That wasn't bumping into you lol.

[/QUOTE]
I'm making a joke out of it ( :P )

I have another couple of questions about characters I could pick from. First, if I were to pick a Slime Girl, would she wake up with someone else like all the others, or would she already live there like the other mobs?

And second, is there only one type of Slime, or can there be variations. I'll just go ahead and say that I'm considering a Water Slime as a possibility as an example.

GrieveWriter said:
Interested
Awesome!

LegoLad659 said:
I have another couple of questions about characters I could pick from. First, if I were to pick a Slime Girl, would she wake up with someone else like all the others, or would she already live there like the other mobs?
And second, is there only one type of Slime, or can there be variations. I'll just go ahead and say that I'm considering a Water Slime as a possibility as an example.
She would be a native and sure, there can be variations.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]She would be a native and sure, there can be variations.

[/QUOTE]
Cool! Thanks (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back