• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings This is War {Hogwarts Rp}

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

cirque

jukebox the ghost

overview.

T
    he war has been going on for years. Our beloved Harry Potter has vanished; it's unknown if he’s alive or dead. However we must go on we must not give in as He Who Must Not Be Named is coming into more and more power. We are the only thing that stands between a life of freedom and a life of misery. Will you join our cause and help keep our people free?

Harry Potter is dead where else could he be. Now put your faith in me as I take us down the path where Wizards rule supreme. Where pure blood means something and we destroy those who have stolen from rightful witches/wizards. You will join me or suffer the consequences.

The war rages on with Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley all missing in action. It’s unknown on both sides if the three are truly alive or lost forever. Now is the time for you to join a side. Will you be a death eater to those who have hatred in their hearts? Or perhaps the order of the phoenix, those who strive to bring back peace. Maybe you are too young and have joined dumbledore's army that works together at the school trying to keep those who don’t like the new regime safe. There are even those who haven’t chosen a side, those who don’t know who to believe in with both sides using dangerous and deadly tactics at times.

intro

roles

rules

we are

at
war

genre

action, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

6/7