• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They say the teenagers scare the living sh!t out of me - Overview

lette

Juggalette1
High school can be hard, there is so many different people.You are always making new friends and enemies. They make fun of you, lie to you and break your heart. Your supposed to grow and have the time of your life. While others are just waiting for it to be over. Brogan was your typical fly on the wall miss perfect. The day she saw him was when everything changed! She fell in love with the school stoner that everyone loved. He was popular and she was far from it. She somehow managed to get one special nigh with him, ending with her becoming pregnant. After that night he acted like it never happened and returned to ignoring her. How will the school react when they find out "miss perfect" is pregnant especially with his baby! How will he react when he finds out?! Does he really have feelings for her! Will they end up together? Will new friends and enemies be made?

Last edited by a moderator:

We Need

(Miss perfect)-Brogan- @Shimakage Thunder

(cheerleader) - Lilly- @Oliverfan

[/color]

(the nerds)-Lighting- @Shimakage Thunder

(already a mother)(the loner)-Satori- @FallenxAngelxRory

(anyone you can think of just ask)

Let me and others know of any relationships!​

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all a little jumbled. I'm really considering starting this all over on a new bored and fixing everything......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back