• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy There's a Beat

"So you think i'm seducing him or that you wanna see me seduce him" Skyler asked.

(my new profile pic is what Skyler really looks like FYI)

Last edited by a moderator:
"yea , seduction isnt always evil , your being flirty , trying to get his interest romantically , thats Seduction in a sort , seduction isnt always corporate espionage , infact thats very rarely what it is " Zack proceeded to take another drink of coke

(Its not after school yet .-. @cardiacsunshine and @Moonstruckforest havent really had a chance to RP.....the days will pass as it normally would , and TimeSkips must be agreed upon by the whole party , meaning you may have to wait several hours between posts to reply but thats the cost of a good story in an RP being rounded instead of a 2 sided coin , so its still morning)

Zack sat silently

The Teacher Looked up from his book "Thats because Im not teaching anything , class doesn't start for another 8 minutes"

Jennifer walked into class with her bag at her side, sitting down near the back right corner of the class. Her cloudy grey eyes scanned the room quickly as she pulled out her notebook and pencil. Tapping the end of the pencil on her cheek, she began to sketch out a drawing of a deer. 'Simply beautiful.' She drew in cursive letters at the bottom, forming an arch. She continued to sketch as she waited for the teacher to begin.

{ Hope I am not joining too late.
ribbon-kitty.gif
}

Skyler saw the new girl walk in and went over and sat by her. "Hi, i'm Skyler Green, and who might you be?" Skyler said smiling

{ In case anyone needs this information; I posted my character form after I posted in the RP itself. Oops. }

Jennifer smiled faintly at the girl, closing her notebook quickly to hide what she had been drawing. 'Best if nobody sees that.' She thought as she tucked her notebook away, turning back to face the girl. "I'm Jennifer Ryn. Beautiful name you've got." She spoke with a smile.

"Thank you" Skyler leans in close to Jennifer's ear "If you like me in any way tell me and i love your name too!" Skyler said backing away from Jennifer's ear.

Skyler wen't back to her chair and got out her IPhone 5s and took a selfie and then posted it on Instagram with the hashtag '#FirstDayOfSchool'

(people are suppose to wait til I like their post to start , its like me accepting it , but I already did that )

The teacher looked up "Another Classroom change?" he asked her @Minxa

Cecily's head raised from the small paper bird she was folding. "Hm? Oh hi! I'm pop music!" She took a quick look at the girl speaking, who was obviously nervous. She responded to the girl's nervousness with a warm smile. "I'm Cecily by the way. And you are?" She asked, her smile never wavering. This could be the first friend she makes in the class! Don't mess it up, Cecily!

@cardiacsunshine

Iurden chuckled watching everyone talk with eachother. 'I wonder what's that skyler girls story....' He thought smiling a bit. 'I can tell that girl in the back was drawing I do hope I could see it one day...' After that he just scans the room and chilled some more at Skyler's attempts at seduction ' she's doing a pretty good job on fishy' he mentally smiled at himself. 'This class is going to be interesting'

"I'm Skyler, and i came here because my dad beat me and i needed an escape." Skyler said starting to cry. "I'm sorry, i'm usually never like this." Skyler said trying to stop crying.

Moonstruckforest said:
Cecily's head raised from the small paper bird she was folding. "Hm? Oh hi! I'm pop music!" She took a quick look at the girl speaking, who was obviously nervous. She responded to the girl's nervousness with a warm smile. "I'm Cecily by the way. And you are?" She asked, her smile never wavering. This could be the first friend she makes in the class! Don't mess it up, Cecily!
"I'm Gwen- a classical," She replied, relaxed by the girl's smile. Quickly, since class was about to start, she gathered her things and took the desk right next to Cecily, as to make conversation easier. "Pop, huh? I only know a little bit about it from my studies in home, but from what I gather it can be pretty diverse, right?"

She worried a little that her words sounded stiff- an issue from being raised in a far too proper home- but brushed it off in favor of satisfying her curiosity towards the girl instead. She had also taken note of the new arrivals, but felt her focus was better found on Cecily instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back